Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

The Eagles Secondary

The defense as a whole is pathetic, I almost broke my tv when on 3rd &7 San Fran ran the ball and got the 1st, and it wasn't a draw or anything like that it was a straight toss and they pick up a 3rd & 7. This is the worst eagle defense ive ever seen. Thank God for the Phills, it's still baseball season.

You can't buy an NFL championship.

This ain't baseball

if Sir Charles was asked for an opinion, he'd respond as such: 'Turribal, jus Turribal'

The defense as a whole is pathetic, I almost broke my tv when on 3rd &7 San Fran ran the ball and got the 1st, and it wasn't a draw or anything like that it was a straight toss and they pick up a 3rd & 7. This is the worst eagle defense ive ever seen. Thank God for the Phills, it's still baseball season.

Thank god they spent all that money putting together that unstoppable defense and trading away our backup QB who's actually a starter now and doing pretty decent and sending away Akers. Coulda used Kolb the past two weeks when Vick went down while we were ahead then lost by Kafka suckage. Vince Young? Really? Probably coulda used Akers today too, hmmm... At least that dream team of a defense isn't losing games for us or anything.

The tackling is pathetic. I swear the only time Page is involved in a play is when he's missing a tackle along the sidelines.

Small consolation that dal seems to suck even worse.

Completely and utterly gutless. These guys want to win by running around and by everyone without getting in the opponent's grill. Can't close out games, they just EXPECT to win by 2-3 TDs. The only guys pulling their weight is the undersized defensive line. The LB problem was here throughout the offseason, but they got 3 awesome DBs???!! They put resources in the WRONG place, including the DC. 1-3? Pathetic.

Go Phillies.

This ain't baseball

Exactly. Here in DC, we've watched the 'Skins try to do this for the past 15 years and many had to smile this "off-season" when we saw Philly go down that same path.

Why would the Eagles not hire a D coord. with experience?

Promote your O=line coach to D coord? How could they think that this would work?

This ain't baseball

Wise words...Its not basketball either wich you can do the same. Thats what makes football so great, its a true team effort and only a select few guys like peyton manning can make the biggest of differences when they are gone. Looks like the dream team should have gotten some linebackers or a dt instead of high priced dbs.

The tackling is pathetic. I swear the only time Page is involved in a play is when he's missing a tackle along the sidelines.

Small consolation that dal seems to suck even worse.

The Patriots let Page walk this past offseason.

They currently have only one safety who has any business being on an NFL roster (Patrick Chung).

That oughta tell you something about Page.