Sign in to follow this  
Bpow0407

Trading away Fitzgerald and Marshall?

POST A LINK and I'll answer yours.

Current roster: (backups)

QB: Newton (Big Ben, Cutler, Kolb)

RB: Sproles (Mendenhall, Bush)

WR: Fitz, Wallace (Cruz, Marshall, Bess)

TE: Heap (Pettigrew, Casey)

Flex: Beanie Wells, Antonio Brown.

So do I take the trade?

Fitz started slow but is doing fine now, but Marshall has been a disappointment. Is Lloyd back? When Dez is healthy, he's a beast. While the players in question might end up being a wash according to yahoo's stat projections, the potential to diversify my roster from all PIT/ARI/MIA players would be nice.

SCORING: 30 yards/pt passing, 10 for rush/rec. 25 yards/point return yards. 6 point TDs all around.

Counter offers?

He has most of the NYG/DEN/DAL players... so Romo, Austin, Witten, Felix, Manning, Nicks, Manningham, Jacobs, Bradshaw, Orton, Moreno?

I would take that trade as Mcgahee upgrades your backs. Fitzgerald and Dez if he stays healthy should average about the same points and Lloyd was already targeted a bunch in his return. With Henne's future uncertain with the shoulder who knows what Marshall will do. I like the trade. Just out of curiosity why are you carrying 4 qb's instead of depth at wr/rb?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391565

I would take that trade as Mcgahee upgrades your backs. Fitzgerald and Dez if he stays healthy should average about the same points and Lloyd was already targeted a bunch in his return. With Henne's future uncertain with the shoulder who knows what Marshall will do. I like the trade. Just out of curiosity why are you carrying 4 qb's instead of depth at wr/rb?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391565

I was hoping to trade one of the QBs, but in a 10 team league that's been hard to do.