Sign in to follow this  
TheUnck79

Felix Vs Torrain

Just read on CBS' site that DAL wants to get Choice a 10-12 carries Sunday. Romo's going air and I can't see Jones getting love w/ Austin/Dez/Witten in the mix.

Torrain's the hot hand and looks to be the starter; but careful, Shannahan loves to change em up too. Go Torain.

Shanny better not F us owners of Torrain, he's obviously a better RB than Hightower, let's pray Torrain gets 20 touches on sunday!

DFunny I have the same question. I'm torn since I'm in a ppr league where Jones would potentially be more valuable. I'm not really sure I trust the Rat yet, I'd rather like to see one game with Torain as the definite starter before guessing when I really need the points. This will be a tough decision until gametime.

Felix. He is the guaranteed starter, involved in the passing game, the goaline RB, on an O that can move the ball, and has a decent match-up.

What's not to like?

:dunno:

Well, so far it's 50/50 and I still don't know who to go with! Maybe this is the week the Philly D actually does something, Montana may be correct as Felix should rack up some yards and let's hope he finds the endzone!