Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

Trade

Bad news for the league, as Famous' team is improving.

Famousb gives up:

Cam Newton

Brandon Jacobs

Joseph Addai

Big Blue 06 gives up:

Frank Gore

Kendall Hunter

Kevin Kolb

Famous please confirm. :thumbsup:

Bad news for the league, as Famous' team is improving.

Famousb gives up:

Cam Newton

Brandon Jacobs

Joseph Addai

Big Blue 06 gives up:

Frank Gore

Kendall Hunter

Kevin Kolb

Famous please confirm. :thumbsup:

:banana:

I lose the 3rd leading point scorer in the league and 2 #3 RBs, but get a second #2 RB in Gore...

Trading depth for top end, now I just have to pray not to get snake bitten by the injury gods.

Hey Moz, can we get this put through before this weekend? Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

ETA: Also, this trade isn't showing up as pending for me. Not sure why, so I offered it to famous again. :unsure: :dunno:

I hope Tom Brady breaks a leg, literally.

:mad:

i finally found someone who hasn't blackballed me from trading in this league, and all i get is more ill will... is it my fault i had found the SOD in CAM??

i finally found someone who hasn't blackballed me from trading in this league, and all i get is more ill will... is it my fault i had found the SOD in CAM??

You did great getting Gore and Hunter for Cam, Addai, Jacobs, and I'm worried you're going to win the league. Feel better now? :banana:

You did great getting Gore and Hunter for Cam, Addai, Jacobs, and I'm worried you're going to win the league. Feel better now? :banana:

jinxer... :mad: :mad:

trading 3 bench player for a RB1/2 look I hand it to famous for pulling it off -- Dont think it helps BB06 much but really helps Famous. Wish I knew Gore was on the block I would have offered Sanchez - BJGE - Woodhead - and V. Cruz just for Gore

trading 3 bench player for a RB1/2 look I hand it to famous for pulling it off -- Dont think it helps BB06 much but really helps Famous. Wish I knew Gore was on the block I would have offered Sanchez - BJGE - Woodhead - and V. Cruz just for Gore

3 bench players? maybe on a team that is starting Brady, McCoy, Matthews and Tolbert on a weekly basis...

as i said to BB06, he's basically going from 20ppg w/ Gore to 30-35 ppg with CAM. Add that to Forte and he's looking to get 60-70 b/w just two players, then he only needs the other 8 to average 10 each to score in the 140+ range - which is a W 50% of the time in this league...

I don't think he was averaging much more than 70 b/w Forte, Gore and Kolb...

and do you really think Sanchize actually has any value? Sanchize is on a sucky, run-first team and is NEVER worth a start.

I would have traded Tebow and something for Gore. Wish I had known. Maybe Big Blue doesn't think much of Tebow though, but he should. :) Plus, he could be hesitant to trade with me for a QB after Kolb under performed and AJ Green performed so well.

you guys are nuts for trying to compare Sanchize and Teabag to CAM. There are exactly 3 guys outscoring CAM in our league right now, Rodgers, Brady, and Brees.

CAM is also easily on pace to be the first QB in history to score double-digit rushing TDs in one season.

you guys are nuts for trying to compare Sanchize and Teabag to CAM. There are exactly 3 guys outscoring CAM in our league right now, Rodgers, Brady, and Brees.

CAM is also easily on pace to be the first QB in history to score double-digit rushing TDs in one season.

noone is comparing them :rolleyes: just sayign they couldofmade a better deal.

BTW I just made a deal to try an keep up with the jones so to speak

noone is comparing them :rolleyes: just sayign they couldofmade a better deal.

what you said you would have offered is complete garbage and wouldn't have provided 1 starter to BB06 - let alone a starter who has scored exactly 4.9 pts less than the two starters he traded away for CAM COMBINED.

Gore + Kolb = 182.2 pts

CAM = 177.3

what you said you would have offered is complete garbage and wouldn't have provided 1 starter to BB06 - let alone a starter who has scored exactly 4.9 pts less than the two starters he traded away for CAM COMBINED.

Gore + Kolb = 182.2 pts

CAM = 177.3

way to take into account Gore was healthy for the first time last week :overhead: anyone can twist shot and take it out of context congrats

way to take into account Gore was healthy for the first time last week :overhead: anyone can twist shot and take it out of context congrats

Gore didn't get hurt until the 2nd quarter of week 3, so he was fully healthy week 1 and 2. but thanks for being a dumb shiot that doesn't actually have any facts when he spouts off from the pie-hole... :music_guitarred:

Gore didn't get hurt until the 2nd quarter of week 3, so he was fully healthy week 1 and 2. but thanks for being a dumb shiot that doesn't actually have any facts when he spouts off from the pie-hole... :music_guitarred:

so he was totally inefecctive for no reason okay - say what you want and pound your chest all you like

so he was totally inefecctive for no reason okay - say what you want and pound your chest all you like

pound my chest? if you haven't noticed, i've been defending BB06's side of the trade - not mine... you're the one saying i raped him by getting Gore for "3 backups" even though one of those "backups" is the #4 point scorer in the league... where is that pounding my chest??????????

Look, I really hate to improve Famous' team, but I feel like I had no choice. I had Kolb, who was getting me 10-12 a game, or Newton, who can get me 30+ a game. I hate giving up Gore, but I was 1-4 and going nowhere this season. I feel like I had to do something to try to shake up my team here and I'm willing to go 2RB/4WR the rest of the way.

Also, I like getting Newton/Addai/Jacobs better than the deals that everyone else offered. I would have done Gore for Newton, so I'm not looking much from Addai/Jacobs right away. If my team can turn it around and get on a roll, then Addai or Jacobs could help me down the road.

Get over yourself

In all fairness the drop off from Newton to Kolb is pretty huge. Both of Jacobs and Addai are hurt though which sucks for BigBlue

2 weeks in and this trade is working out exactly as I needed it to. I was 1-4 and if I went to 1-5, I was done. Now I'm going to be 3-4 and Cam/Forte got me 62 this week, exactly what I needed. :thumbsup:

People that doubt CAM's value are insane. He is ridiculous, and only going to get better as the game slows down for him...

I pretty much knew I was losing this week after we.made this trade, but I'm giving up one week to be essentially passed all of my hues for the rest of the year...

At least it looks like I am inching a little closer to Delay's total point lead. That's my primary goal right now.

People that doubt CAM's value are insane. He is ridiculous, and only going to get better as the game slows down for him...

I pretty much knew I was losing this week after we.made this trade, but I'm giving up one week to be essentially passed all of my hues for the rest of the year...

At least it looks like I am inching a little closer to Delay's total point lead. That's my primary goal right now.

considering what looks to be a 50pt wk for me, shouldn't be too hard.

You wound up making up a lot of ground with the night games, but I am now 10 points closer and back to full strength. It is gonna be tough making up these last 50+, but I am gonna give it my best shot...

You wound up making up a lot of ground with the night games, but I am now 10 points closer and back to full strength. It is gonna be tough making up these last 50+, but I am gonna give it my best shot...

Once AJ comes back, your done my friend! :cheers:

If Rivers and VJax get going, your really done.

If Gates performs at a decent level, your really really done. :banana:

If Delay wins this week the 2 division winners are virtual locks as both you all have solid leads in wins and points Famous more of a division lead but delay in points. If I lose to Delay I would need to win out and delay lose 2 times which likely doesn't happen.

Cgrats to you both for good trades , good drafting and good teams

If Delay wins this week the 2 division winners are virtual locks as both you all have solid leads in wins and points Famous more of a division lead but delay in points. If I lose to Delay I would need to win out and delay lose 2 times which likely doesn't happen.

long way to go, but thx. :cheers:

only thing i know is that im beating u this wk.

muchos gracias, however i think i tanked from this position last year thanks to injuries...

jinxer

Well however this season turns out, I'm going to consider this a good trade. I'm 3-0 since the deal, Cam scored 39 for me today and I was able to put up 170 without Forte and Shonn Green, going 5 wide. Any chance we can change this to a 2 person keeper league, cuz I have no idea how I'm going to throw back either Forte or Cam. :dunno:

Well however this season turns out, I'm going to consider this a good trade. I'm 3-0 since the deal, Cam scored 39 for me today and I was able to put up 170 without Forte and Shonn Green, going 5 wide. Any chance we can change this to a 2 person keeper league, cuz I have no idea how I'm going to throw back either Forte or Cam. :dunno:

When you're good you'll throw back 2-4 1st round type players every year; like me! :music_guitarred: