Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Trade Offer

Best, Colston, Olsen for Fitzgerald and J. Graham.

Who gets the better end of that deal?

Jimmy Graham is the best player in that trade. He has become Brees #1 target and is an absolute matchup nightmare. He's the #1 fantasy TE. Despite a so-so past two weeks, I think Fitzpatrick will be a Top 6-8 QB going forward.

On the other side, I don't think Best will be able to replicate his Week 5 performance again, or at least not on a steady basis. That offense revolves around the passing game. Olsen is a nice red zone target, but doesn't get a ton of yards. Colston is the wild card here. With Graham and Sproles taking away a lot of his targets, I'm not sure if he'll ever be a 1000-yard receiver again.

I think the Fitz/Graham side gets the better of the deal.

Here's mine - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392556

Its actually fitzgerald, not fitzpatrick. how does that change things? heading to your post now...

Whoops, my bad. I don't think that's the first time that's happened to me either, haha.

Even though Kolb hasn't been quite as good as some people had hoped, he still gets Fitz a lot of looks (averaging around 9 targets a game). And he's definitely one of the most talented and polished receivers in all the game. Fitz and Graham are the two best players in the trade. That side definitely has the better of the deal.

Fitzgerald/Graham gets the better end of that deal no doubt.

Colston will probably be hurt in a few weeks and while I like Best he is really all about the big play. Best is good in PPR though. Olsen is a solid TE.

Graham is the best fantasy TE right now and Fitzgerald is pretty good himself.