Sign in to follow this  
NICK33

Morris/Murray?

These two were probally available in most leagues. Which would you start this week if given the oppertunity?? :argue:

I have both and have Murray in right now just because of who he is playing (Rams). I could be swayed to change that though.

I'm starting Murray.

Yahoo posted this today

Wed, Oct 19 RB DeMarco Murray will get the bulk of the carries as the primary running back in place of the injured Felix Jones.

I think Murray will be a good start in PPR he is considered the 3rd down bac as well

Not so sure about this post. Murray and Choice are splitting, and I think either way Choice is the 3rd down back. No way that either one of these guys is exclusively the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down back

Predictions: Murray 17-82, 1TD, 2 rec, 22 yds

Choice 10-42 4 rec 36 yds

Wasn't Choice on the trading block up until Felix's latest injury? I've always gotten the impression the team doesn't like him that much.

If a Dallas back can actually make it through this game without hurting himself he'll have a nice game.

That's a tough decision. Neither team has been running the ball very effectively. I think I'd go with Morris simply because I think he will be more heavily involved in the passing game, as Best was. Best was scoring well, Felix wasn't. I like the DET situation for RB than I do the DAL situation.

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393419

Not so sure about this post. Murray and Choice are splitting, and I think either way Choice is the 3rd down back. No way that either one of these guys is exclusively the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down back

Predictions: Murray 17-82, 1TD, 2 rec, 22 yds

Choice 10-42 4 rec 36 yds

WOW ... you think the Dallas RBs will have 27 carries and almost 200 yards combined??? Seriously, I can't even remember the last time (Emmitt maybe?) an RB for Dallas had these numbers.

Romo is going to go off ... I think they were embarrassed they went conservative and media saying "you are coddling and protecting Romo" when they ran and gave the ball back up to the Patriots for the loss ... I think Romo comes out and slings it especially down a starting RB. Take those numbers above and cut them in half ...