Sign in to follow this  
nearbyatom

What happened to BJGE?

Some dude named Kevin Faulk came in and took away all his touches. Is this the norm going forward???? Say it aint so! I just traded from law firm too!

I tried so hard to shop BJGE last week to all those RB desperate teams with injury/bye problems and just couldn't get a deal done. Now he is likely stuck on my bench the rest of the year :angry:

BJGE was a little banged up and the team was not able to establish the run. They used Faulk because he is a better receiver and picks up the blitzes much better than everyone else.

Faulk will likely get more play on weeks the Pats are behind or anticipate an aerial shootout. I also recently acquired BGE and looked into this more closely. Given the Pats upcoming schedule should not be a significant problem but worth keeping an eye on. If you go back and look at BGE's and Faulks touches historically, BGE's go down and Faulk's go up in really close games or games the Pats lost. I am sure this is a little bit of an oversimplification but this seems to roughly be the correlation that appeared when I dug into the stats.

1. Terrible offensive gameplan by the Patriots. They decided to not run it much and BJGE is only good for running, so he didn't play much.

2. Belichick has a hard-on for the 35 year-old Kevin Faulk coming a torn ACL, even though my grandmother could probably catch him from behind.

:thumbsdown:

Faulk is a master at blitz pickup. 6-11 pts n a ppt

Is what I expect of him

The ne rbbc is now rbbbbc