Sign in to follow this  
79TransAm

Is Chris Johnson done?

We all know its been bad so far but does anybody think its going to get better? In my league CJ actually has some value as RB's get 2ppr so his lowest total this season has been 12 pts. I realize that right now he is pretty worthless in anything but a PPR league and even in PPR's hes a low end flex player.

I suppose there's always the chance for him to bust out for a big run but every week that goes by the odds of that happening decrease and as much as I hate to say seeing as he was my 1st pick in my main league I think he's done.

I doubt he is done. Maybe he'll get motivated after reading all the hate he is receiving.

I doubt he is done. Maybe he'll get motivated after reading all the hate he is receiving.

That's not from "real fans."

The people booing me aren't real fans.

Blahblahblahblahblahblah

He doesn't seem to care anymore. :dunno:

Have you seen any interviews or TV stories about him? You had to see this coming, once he got his big contract. The guy has a mouthful of gold teeth! Seriously.....how is anyone surprised?

hopefully the owner im playing against is starting him.

He was dropped by a 1-7 team in my league and I at 5-3 snapped him up hoping for Playoff magic.

Quite possibly done with the Titans....which may have been his plan all along. Latest RW blurb below has them possibly cutting him in March.

Report: Titans may cut Chris Johnson in March

A league source tells Profootballtalk.com that "several teams" around the league believe the Titans may release Chris Johnson before the fifth day of the new league year in 2012. Johnson's 2012 salary of $8 million would be guaranteed if he's on the roster at that point. It's guaranteed for injury only. According to PFT, the feeling is now that the Titans won't pay the money "unless his on-field play improves significantly." The fifth day of the next league year would fall in early March of 2012. Johnson signed a six-year, $55.26 million contract on September 1, and has been thoroughly ineffective through seven games.

Have you seen any interviews or TV stories about him? You had to see this coming, once he got his big contract. The guy has a mouthful of gold teeth! Seriously.....how is anyone surprised?

A mouth full of gold teeth is usually a death sentence for most NFL players. Even Edgerrin James took his out eventually.