Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

CJ2YPC

Due to Puzzy Hillis, and my hatred of Shone Green, I started the turd once again. So far, so good. Hope he's back!

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's a good start but let's not jinx it so soon.

Did not see game but heard he looked real good in the first half before he gassed in the second.

Gassed my ass. Almost all of his yards in the 1st half were on screens, tosses, sweeps and stretch plays. As soon as the Bengals adjusted at the half, pushing everything inside, he was done.

Gassed my ass. Almost all of his yards in the 1st half were on screens, tosses, sweeps and stretch plays. As soon as the Bengals adjusted at the half, pushing everything inside, he was done.

Well?? Was a product of a top 5 defense or his awful performance? I mean should owners be optimistic after today?

Well?? Was a product of a top 5 defense or his awful performance? I mean should owners be optimistic after today?

Great backs break tackles. He's done that well the past two years. I can't remember a carry where he had done that this year until yesterday. He stepped through a shoe string tackle and went for about 10 more yards, 20 total on the carry. But on a couple of other carries he didn't break the ones he had broken in the past. So there was progress but I still don't see him being a 100 every week back.

Just giving it the eye ball test, Johnson ran with a LITTLE more energy and most importantly he seemed to be the featured back most of the time. They had he and Ringer on the field at the same time a few times. The Titans line opened a few more holes for him and he hit them somewhat better. He went from a RB3 to RB2, high or low depending on the matchup probably. If you bought him low, you should feel pretty decent. If he ruined your playoff chances already, you shouldn't be excited.

I just checked out his schedule, and he doesn't play against another defense that's as good against the run as the Bengals. If they continue to get him in space like they did in the first half, he could be a decent fantasy play the rest of the way.

CJ breaks out next week against Carolina. What he needed most was a boost to his psyche. The talent is still there. The speed is still there. The conditioning is now there. The blocking has never been there so I don't know why that's suddenly an issue. What he needed was something that would boost his confidence and remind him of the back he used to be. For whatever reason (personally, I think the Titans saying he could be released in March was a factor), he got enough of that yesterday to carry him into Carolina, the worst run defense in the NFL, where we should see the return of the CJ2K that everyone remembers.

64 yards rushing, 46 yards receiving ,10 fantasy points - that's looking good?

What a bum, and I'm even a bigger one for drafting his sorry ass.

64 yards rushing, 46 yards receiving ,10 fantasy points - that's looking good?

What a bum, and I'm even a bigger one for drafting his sorry ass.

Vs one of the top ranked run defenses, and he had limited carries

dont hate

Vs one of the top ranked run defenses, and he had limited carries

dont hate

Considering it was against them, not too bad I guess. But it's hardly "looking good" either. Based on his collective suck-ass year - I'll continue my hate.

Yeah, I was surprised he only got 14 carries. If he's running well, he should be getting at least 25 a game. I would love for him to get going as we head closer to playoffs. Come one, CJ! :overhead:

Yeah, I was surprised he only got 14 carries. If he's running well, he should be getting at least 25 a game. I would love for him to get going as we head closer to playoffs. Come one, CJ! :overhead:

Bengals couldnt stop him in the first quarter then they just went away from him as he had 46 yards in the first quarter alone....They are trying to pass way to much, even with the lead