Sign in to follow this  
Stewburtx8

Buddy Elf Challenge

OK I have recreated this challenge so that it doesn't start until Sunday. Thursday's game will not count. If you signed up for the other league, you will be refunded $5 when it doesn't fill Thursday night. Please resign up for this league. Mods please delete the OTHER thread. Thanks.

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/QEWUEG?invitedby=stewburtx8&cnl=ba

Damn it. M Bush was on my squad. :thumbsdown: but I understand.

Sorry. No way we were going to fill 20 by tomorrow night. Hopefully more people sign up and we can fill it by Sunday. You can still play some other contests on the site if you really want to Michael Bush.

At least Bush was a good call. :thumbsup:

I hope you used him in some other leagues. We really need people to sign up this week. Where is everyone?

can we make it a 12 teamer ??? i dont think it will fill up

I'm back in. I was disappointed to lose M Bush, but apparently other geniuses had him too. The lack of entries may have been because of a lack of clarity about when lineups would lock. There should hav ebeen some guidance displayed prominently on the site.

9 people? Thats all we can get? Every week people on this board talk about how great they are, winning 147 games straight including 13 league championships. Now they have a chance to flex their fantasy muscle and no one steps up.

$5 can prove you know what you are talking about, not to mention make yourself a little bit of money. Its time to step up people, stop pretending with your lame projections and make your donations...

For those that cant read between the lines, this is a challenge to anyone who wants to step up!

9 people? Thats all we can get? Every week people on this board talk about how great they are, winning 147 games straight including 13 league championships. Now they have a chance to flex their fantasy muscle and no one steps up.

$5 can prove you know what you are talking about, not to mention make yourself a little bit of money. Its time to step up people, stop pretending with your lame projections and make your donations...

For those that cant read between the lines, this is a challenge to anyone who wants to step up!

Should we reopen it to create a 12 teamer? Worried this won't fill.

P.S. I believe I was wrong in my earlier sentiments...

P.P.S. Maybe we need that ###### talking Elf to come back.

Should we reopen it to create a 12 teamer? Worried this won't fill.

P.S. I believe I was wrong in my earlier sentiments...

P.P.S. Maybe we need that ###### talking Elf to come back.

I think the real problem is, FFtoday board members are getting tired of donating to my beer fund.

Step up boys, I need more beer to make it through another Browns game!!

Hold on, am I in the wrong place? I believe it took money out...

Did you create your account and join the league? Use the link at the top of this thread, if you have already done all this then I would assume you are in teh right place. Check and see if you see any of our names in the league, if so, then you are good.

I just checked for you, you are in teh right place.. Good luck!

Did you create your account and join the league? Use the link at the top of this thread, if you have already done all this then I would assume you are in teh right place. Check and see if you see any of our names in the league, if so, then you are good.

I just checked for you, you are in teh right place.. Good luck!

Cool, thanks

Where is everyone this week? Everyone give up on playing already? Lets get this thing filled. Need 10 more...

Where is everyone this week? Everyone give up on playing already? Lets get this thing filled. Need 10 more...

Change the league from private to public so we can get this thing filled up. Looks like everyone would rather talk predictions rather than step up and prove their knowledge. Once you make it public it should fill pretty fast.

Ive been cracked out on MW3... almost forgot to join but im in now with my weekly donation.

Change the league from private to public so we can get this thing filled up. Looks like everyone would rather talk predictions rather than step up and prove their knowledge. Once you make it public it should fill pretty fast.

I support that. Don't want to let my allstar picks go to waste. :doublethumbsup:

I can't open it up to the public where it shows on the homepage, but I did copy the link in the FanDuel chat..and will continue to do so to try to fill it up.

Have a feeling my Vick pick is going to cost me this week.

I should have opted for Rodgers.

Yep Vick is blowing. I should have changed my squad when Jackson was declared out.

I can only fault myself for starting Julio Jones with a bum hamstring too.

Besides that the maniacs have crushed.

Who's going to set it up this week? Should be different people each week, so everyone gets a chance to claim some bonuses... :cheers:

Who's going to set it up this week? Should be different people each week, so everyone gets a chance to claim some bonuses... :cheers:

Whoever wants to set it up, go for it. I got some money tied up in hockey leagues tonight and tomorrow night. But if someone sets this up, I'm sure I'll sign up as always later in the week.