Sign in to follow this  
graphix28

Mike Williams this week..

think Tampa Mike could have a big week this Saturday night against the Boys? May be a better play than Djax vs the Jets,, or even Stevie Johnson??

think Tampa Mike could have a big week this Saturday night against the Boys? May be a better play than Djax vs the Jets,, or even Stevie Johnson??

Da' 'Boys are middle-of-the-pack on points given up to WRs. Not a bad play. I think Freeman starting helps him more than hurts him.

I think he could do ok. Maybe 4/70/1. Wouldn't expect any more than that.

I recently picked up Mike Williams off the waiver wire because he seemed to be getting into a groove the past few weeks. But last week's showing convinced me that he's not someone I'd risk my playoff games on.

It's not entirely Williams fault. He seems like a solid, talented receiver. The problem is the Tampa Bay offense and Josh Freeman. They are just too inconsistent, and when they have a bad week, no one on that offense produces.

So I like the matchup, the Dallas secondary seems pretty weak these days. If this was just another regular season week, I might give Williams a shot. But I can't put faith in the Bucs offense to come through for me in the fantasy playoffs.

Mike Williams certainly has potential for a decent night, but I would roll with Stevie Johnson over him.

I'm pretty sure I'm starting Williams over Brandon Marshal... just worry about moore and a Marshal game similar to the last time MIA played buffalo...