Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Waiver Wire Running Backs for Week 15

Are there any RBs that are on waivers that are worth getting? All the waiver columns of course have Felix Jones and Ryan Grant but they are not available in any league im in. BJGE has seen my lineup for the last time. Damn you Forte

-Chris Ivory: Like one article i read said if your looking for 50-60 yards and not much else than he's your man. He is tied to Ingram and still has 2 other guys in mix

13 rushes for 53 yards in week 14

-Kahil Bell: Does not look bad but got about 1 snap per Barbers 4 last week. But had some success when did get the ball. 9 rushes for 40 yards and 5 catches for 24. With Barber running out of bounds and fumbling could Bell see more time? :dunno:

-Keiland Willams: Kevin Smith was out last week and Maurice Morris got hurt so Williams got the PT. 12 rushes for 43 yards and 2 catches for 17. I kinda like this guy but only if other 2 are out. Smith said he is playing this week

-Danny Woodhead: He led the Pats in rushing with 9 attempts for 41 yards. But you have to get lucky with him breaking one for TD to get you some pts. He has not had more than the 7.5 pts he had in week 1 all year. :thumbsdown:

Anyone have any thoughts?

The Cowboys just signed rb Sammy Morris but I doubt you or anyone would start him

at this point in the playoffs.

The Cowboys just signed rb Sammy Morris but I doubt you or anyone would start him

at this point in the playoffs.

Yeah i saw that. I like him when he was with the Patriots. When he got the lead back role he produced but always got hurt. He might be worth adding just in case make Championship and Felix goes down.

Might just grab someone so one of the owners dont get them. The waiver wire at this point is kinda like Timeouts. Cant take them with you.

Based on schedule I might like kw the most, although smiths return-if he can stay healthy-downgrades him.

Bell has some tough sledding with Seattle and gb.

Ivory and Woodhead seem to be dice rolls.

The Pack will try to save grant some for the two divisional games. Saine or Kuhn might work for this week.

I was looking at Kuhn too. He had same amount of carries that Grant had just they came in mop up duty. The most your going to get out of him is 5-7 pts. Saine looked good but the head injury not to enticing.

I've lost McFadden, Best, dropped Torrain, and now Murray.

I have Daniel Thomas on my bench and no other options at RB. I *need* to pick up a rb to play this week. Here is what is available:

* Bell, Kahlil RB CHI

* Morris, Sammy RB DAL

* Hunter, Kendall RB SF

* Williams, Keiland RB DET

* Ivory, Chris RB NO

* Tomlinson, LaDainian RB NYJ

Dropped McFadden and Ricky Williams for Ivory and K. Williams.

I'm just loaded with great fantasy plays. Gerhart, Spiller, D Will, Ivory, K Will......my opponent must be shaking in fear.

Yeah, I'm in the situation. 12-team league where we're forced to start 3 RB. I've lost Hightower, Jackson, and Forte over the course of the season and the pickings are slim.

Picked up and played Saine last week, unfortunately, and was unable to get Grant this week.

Running with Bell this week over Kuhn because he's going to get 10+ touches, which seems more promising than crossing your fingers for touchdown vulturing.