Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Matt Ryan @ New Orleans Saints

He should be OK but realize that playing on the road is always tougher for Matt. The noise will slow down the no huddle and even though The Saints aren't a great defense, they are a helluva lot better than the Jokesenville Jaguars. I say 270 yards and 2 TDs.

Ryan is a top 1 QB this week.

I am playing him in the finals, along with Roddy White :wall:

Take the over and start everyone you can in this game.

I am starting...

M.Ryan 300 yards with 3 total Td's. 1 of them could actually be rushing.

M.Colston 90 and 1

J.Graham 80 and 1 or 2

J.Kasey 2fg's 4 extra pt's.

i am starting sproles with confidence, but what's the deal with him only posting 2 fantasy points the last time out against the falcons this year...

i am starting sproles with confidence, but what's the deal with him only posting 2 fantasy points the last time out against the falcons this year...

Thats Sproles and its why he cant be counted on all the time. Things have to line up right for him to have a big fantasy game. He was huge last week so thqat doesnt bode well for him this week being an up and down player. Stioll ya gotta play him unless you have a much better option.

Falcons really sold out trying to stop him. Sometimes had a safety man up on him. DE's sometimes barely rushed and made a point to try and bump him when he went out in a route. They were really keying on him whenever he was in. This led to the Falcons getting gashed on a bunch of long pass plays to the other guys though.

They basically picked their poison. Since the game was close do they do it again or sit back and try to keep the WR's from getting deep. :dunno:

In my championship game I'm leaning towards starting Matt Ryan over Cam Newton this week since QBs get 1 point per completion in our league and the Carolina RBs are coming alive more lately (taking points away from Cam). I can't go wrong with either, but since my opponent has Brees and I'm depending on Julio Jones having a big game anyways...I'm thinking I gotta go with Ryan.

Falcons really sold out trying to stop him. Sometimes had a safety man up on him. DE's sometimes barely rushed and made a point to try and bump him when he went out in a route. They were really keying on him whenever he was in. This led to the Falcons getting gashed on a bunch of long pass plays to the other guys though.

They basically picked their poison. Since the game was close do they do it again or sit back and try to keep the WR's from getting deep. :dunno:

this is great input...thx. i figured as much. they might keep the same defense since they kept the game close, but i have to keep sproles in my lineup...he helped get me here

Thinking of starting Ryan over Romo. Romo seems to struggle against the Eagles, MNF should be a shootout. Ryan will need to keep up with Brees and the Saints.

this is great input...thx. i figured as much. they might keep the same defense since they kept the game close, but i have to keep sproles in my lineup...he helped get me here

Yeah me too I think. Even if they sell out to stop him again you'd think he should be able to scrape up some average yds and catches atleast this game. About time he busted a punt return TD too hopefully.

I really don't have much option to sit him. If Locker starts I might go Nate Washington over him but that doesn't look like its happpening. No one else is a thought.

If I were the Falcons, my game plan going into NO would be to play ball control. That said, it WILL eventually turn into a pretty high scoring game, but if I had to bet, I'd say more like 34 to 27, with Ryan throwing 2 TDs and 280 yards. I'm playing Newton over Ryan.