Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Dez

Any reason to start him? 4th option in passing game with great Cb coverage. He has Roy Williams written all over him.

Any reason to start him? 4th option in passing game with great Cb coverage. He has Roy Williams written all over him.

Depends on who your other options are. Right now he is :bench: for Smith and White.

Well, is there a reason to bench him? Meaning do you have a better option at RB/WR/TE or flex to use in his place? The Buzzards do have some good cover corners but they cant cover just one player with Dallas, not with Witten, Robinson, and Austin running around out there. I highly doubt they'd simply let the others have fun while only blanketing Dez. Besides, Bryant has that extra GL jump ball possibility. I dont expect a huge game out of him but over the last 3-4 weeks the Cowboys passing game has been a fantasy points party.

Im starting him as my WR3 this week. I have no other real options but if you do, lets hear them.

I havn't done it all year, but I think now is the time. Bench Dez Bryant and start Julio Jones in his place. Julio, may play 2nd or 3rd fiddle in Atlanta, but he's not injured like usual, and he's been getting big plays for Matty Ice. This is the big showdown Monday night in New Orleans and I expect Julio to do something good. For sure better than my usual starter Dez Bryant.

I havn't done it all year, but I think now is the time. Bench Dez Bryant and start Julio Jones in his place. Julio, may play 2nd or 3rd fiddle in Atlanta, but he's not injured like usual, and he's been getting big plays for Matty Ice. This is the big showdown Monday night in New Orleans and I expect Julio to do something good. For sure better than my usual starter Dez Bryant.

NO BRAINER!!!

NO BRAINER!!!

Right now I'm benching Dez and Wallace for Cruz and Julio Jones. I may change my mind on Wallace, but I doubt I change my mind on Dez.

I've been rolling with Dez over Stevie Johnson the last few weeks and I think i'm going to keep it that way.

Stevies going against Denver so Champ Bailey will be on him all game. The PHI secondary hasn't been as good as it should be with the names back there. I like Dez's chances to have a pretty good game.

9 td's this year as the 4th option? I would love to see the stats from options 1,2,&3 in that prolific offense then.

he's scored a td 3 weeks in a row, 5 out of the last 6.

I'm not too sure what more you are looking for unless you are in a ppr league?

:dunno:

9 td's this year as the 4th option? I would love to see the stats from options 1,2,&3 in that prolific offense then.

he's scored a td 3 weeks in a row, 5 out of the last 6.

I'm not too sure what more you are looking for unless you are in a ppr league?

:dunno:

That's a good point. He's been scoring, just not racking up catches. Of course, some leagues reward heavily for catches and or yards so maybe that's the problem? I think ya gottalay him over Holmes or Moss but that's just MO.

I'm struggling to decide between Nicks, Bryant, L. Robinson, and Wallace.

Nicks = Revis Island so i'm not starting him

Wallace = probably no Big Ben, no trust in Charlie Batch

So I guess my decision is between Bryant and L.Robinson and I think that one is a coin flip. The only case I can make is that Nnamdi will probably cover Bryant.

I love Dez. He's been my starter all season long. However, I think this will be the week I'll bench him. I think I'll be starting Malcom Floyd over Dez this week.

I love Dez. He's been my starter all season long. However, I think this will be the week I'll bench him. I think I'll be starting Malcom Floyd over Dez this week.

REALLY? Malcom Floyd?? :nono:

I always make dumb mistakes when looking for an "edge" to win these big games...I am thinking about benching Dez and Harvin for Gaffney this week playing the horrible vikings secondary. When the lineup is due, I will probably go with Harvin, but I am tempted...

If I win the super bowl, I win $3,000, if I lose, $1,200...the decision is important and I want another title!

So would I be overthinking it starting holmes or moss over dez? Asante is out fir iggles

So would I be overthinking it starting holmes or moss over dez? Asante is out fir iggles

I dont think i could start either of them over Dez. Now Julio Jones id do especially since they play on Monday night and vs Saints which if Atl falls behind they gonna have to sling it around.

How about Bowe over Dez :dunno: Im thinking of rolling with Miles Austin and Dwayne Bowe to go along side Megatron in my SHIP :huh:

I dont think i could start either of them over Dez. Now Julio Jones id do especially since they play on Monday night and vs Saints which if Atl falls behind they gonna have to sling it around.

How about Bowe over Dez :dunno: Im thinking of rolling with Miles Austin and Dwayne Bowe to go along side Megatron in my SHIP :huh:

I don't like bowe much. So I probably would stick with dez

I'm going back and forth needing 2 of these 3 in PPR

Holmes, Turner and Dez

Right now Dez is the odd man out, thinking he is the most likely to lay an egg. For these flex spots I'm looking for safe more than home run.

I'm going back and forth needing 2 of these 3 in PPR

Holmes, Turner and Dez

Right now Dez is the odd man out, thinking he is the most likely to lay an egg. For these flex spots I'm looking for safe more than home run.

I dont think you can hit a HR with Bryant. There are way too many options there so more than likely the ball will be spread around like it has in last 3 weeks so chances are very good none of the 3 go off.

I am thinking floyd over dez if vjax is out

I like that play too. Luckily they both play at 4 so you can wait.