Sign in to follow this  
NPNG

Washington WR's

Washington plays Minnesota at home this week with a terrible defensive backfield. Teams have been torching them through the air for weeks now. How high do you rank Santana Moss and Jabbar Gaffney? I have Moss in one league and I am contemplating starting him over Dez. In my other league I have Gaffney and I start Welker, Nicks, and Marshall. I am thinking of Gaffney in place of Nicks, who will be on Revis Island. Redskin receivers good enough to help me win a championship?

i like the washington recievers this week better than the giants and they have been airing it out also .. did well against the apts and also last week. I would roll with them over hakeem "butter fingers" nicks but i also believe revis will be on cruz. Who knows ... any given sunday

Hadn't thought of Revis on Cruz. Does any Jets fan out there know who Revis will be shutting down?

Hadn't thought of Revis on Cruz. Does any Jets fan out there know who Revis will be shutting down?

Nicks

I've been looking around at rankings and the general consensus seems to place them in the high teens/low-mid twenties with Moss getting a bump in standard leagues and it being pretty much a wash in PPR. I have to agree, I think they both can be treated as WR2s with such a great match up.

I have Moss penciled in but will be waiting to make a decission until the end of the week depending on the status of Helu. If Helu doesn't play, or is limited, I will temper my expectations of any Redskins receiver.

Washington plays Minnesota at home this week with a terrible defensive backfield. Teams have been torching them through the air for weeks now. How high do you rank Santana Moss and Jabbar Gaffney? I have Moss in one league and I am contemplating starting him over Dez. In my other league I have Gaffney and I start Welker, Nicks, and Marshall. I am thinking of Gaffney in place of Nicks, who will be on Revis Island. Redskin receivers good enough to help me win a championship?

Penciling in Moss over Robinson. Interesting we are both doubting the Dallas/Phi matchup.

Also might be spot starting Gano!