Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Brady already planned a victory party next weekend

Pray for Tom!!! Please help me pray for Tom to win!!! Poor Gisele...doesn't she know God only listens to one man and his name is TEBOW.

"My sweet friends and family. This sunday will be a really important day in my husband's life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl. [...] I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time. [...]

So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/gisele-sends-disgustingly-sappy-email-asking-friends-pray-154747410.html

Her husband plays a violent game that has ended in severe medical injury and potential death for players. You find it absurd she prays for his safety and success?

Stop embarrassing yourself

It's a BIG story here in NYC.

Every radio host is talking about this.

IT is also ALL OVER THE DAILY NEWS AND NY POST.

To brush it off only show how MORONIC you PATS fans are.

I wipe my ass with the New York media.

Pray for Tom!!! Please help me pray for Tom to win!!! Poor Gisele...doesn't she know God only listens to one man and his name is TEBOW.

"My sweet friends and family. This sunday will be a really important day in my husband's life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl. [...] I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time. [...]

So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/gisele-sends-disgustingly-sappy-email-asking-friends-pray-154747410.html

This stupid ###### is the reason he endorsed Uggs. :wall: