Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Free 2012 Fantasy Draft Guide

All, we're providing a free 2012 Fantasy Football Draft Guide. We'd love to know what you think.

http://www.ffblife.com/Latest/guide2012.html

In the interest of helping the boards, the top 5 rankings are as follows:

QBs -

1. Brady

2. Rodgers

3. Cam (That should be enough to read right there)

4. Stafford

5. Brees

RBs -

1. Foster

2. Rice

3. McCoy

4. MJD

5. Lynch

WRs -

1. Calvin

2. Andre

3. Fitz

4. Marshall

5. Nicks

Again, the guide can be downloaded FREE here: http://www.ffblife.com/Latest/guide2012.html

We hope you like it and would love to know what you think.

After reading your top 5 all I need to know is the info you provided. First off you didn't specify the scoring conditions to you used to create these rankings. Ppr pts per td ect. Second those rankings will not come to fruition. Andre I hurt my groin already Johnson as number 2? Nah. I trust my own rankings over some slapped together attempt at grabbing someone's attention. Funny because I don't see mike or any other fantasy sites trying to use another's forum as free advertising.

After reading your top 5 all I need to know is the info you provided. First off you didn't specify the scoring conditions to you used to create these rankings. Ppr pts per td ect. Second those rankings will not come to fruition. Andre I hurt my groin already Johnson as number 2? Nah. I trust my own rankings over some slapped together attempt at grabbing someone's attention. Funny because I don't see mike or any other fantasy sites trying to use another's forum as free advertising.

He doesn't need to, his site is awesome. Thanks though

Hold out MJD and DUI Lynch 4/5? :doh:

MJD is tough, wasn't this much info when doing the content. Lynch on the other hand will be fine and the entire offense is built for and around him. If you pick up most mags, due to the time they have to make the content you'll see the same MJD issue. If he comes back though, he should be successful, especially with more around him.

P.S. I dl'ed this guide. If I gain one nugget it was worth it. Thanks for the share.

P.P.S. Forte has signed and isn't holding out. That should be updated.

' The Giants are becoming Eli’s team, through the air. Peyton led a pretty potent offense in

Indy through the years and did not require a top 15 fantasy back to make it happen. Something similar is going on in New York.'

Umm Edgerrin James 2003-2005?! :doh:

P.S. I dl'ed this guide. If I gain one nugget it was worth it. Thanks for the share.

P.P.S. Forte has signed and isn't holding out. That should be updated.

Believe me Matt my man, if we could we would. But once it's gone to design, it's gone! Same with Brees. But as you'll see, the editor Kevin really isn't big on Forte. See the "Busts"

' The Giants are becoming Eli’s team, through the air. Peyton led a pretty potent offense in

Indy through the years and did not require a top 15 fantasy back to make it happen. Something similar is going on in New York.'

"Require" not "Never had".

You're great for reading the mag though. I hope you find the one nugget in there, lol.

Chicken or the egg.

Haha, this is awesome. PM threw for 3700 in edges final year and never threw for under 4000 after that. But I'm done until the next one we can pick apart.

Bradshaw 24th ranked rb? Below guys like Helu, Redman and S. Greene? For a player that had essentially averaged a TD per game, that seems way low.

I think we've already discussed him and the strangeness of not factoring in his receiving stats in your analysis.

'Last season Bradshaw had one 100-yard game, an 86-yard game and want to take a stab at his 3rd highest total? 59 yards!'

Bradshaw 24th ranked rb? Below guys like Helu, Redman and S. Greene? For a player that had essentially averaged a TD per game, that seems way low.

I think we've already discussed him and the strangeness of not factoring in his receiving stats in your analysis.

'Last season Bradshaw had one 100-yard game, an 86-yard game and want to take a stab at his 3rd highest total? 59 yards!'

Do I dare begin again on my disdain for Bradshaw? Let's leave that alone.

Haha, this is awesome. PM threw for 3700 in edges final year and never threw for under 4000 after that. But I'm done until the next one we can pick apart.

Um Joseph Addai 2006, 2007, 2009?

Peyton Manning has had a top 15 running back, by fantasy standards, in the majority of the years he's played it seems. Maybe he didn't need them though?

Assuming this was the case, I guess I just don't see the point, and even if I did, I don't see what it has to do with the Giants 17 rushing tds last year, 6th best in the league, of which Bradshaw had 9, 10th best in the league, despite missing games.

Um Joseph Addai 2006, 2007, 2009?

Peyton Manning has had a top 15 running back, by fantasy standards, in the majority of the years he's played it seems. Maybe he didn't need them though?

Assuming this was the case, I guess I just don't see the point, and even if I did, I don't see what it has to do with the Giants 17 rushing tds last year, 6th best in the league, of which Bradshaw had 9, 10th best in the league, despite missing games.

Ha! I'm still waiting for the nugget post. I'm guessing it won't be coming. Lol

Sorry, but where I come from it's not cool to pimp your product on another mans dollar...

I'm not going to use your rankings or read them, but wanted you to hear my opinion.

Ha! I'm still waiting for the nugget post. I'm guessing it won't be coming. Lol

Let me keep digging maybe I'll find something. :cheers:

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, more just defending my guys, but some of this stuff makes me laugh.

'Peyton led a pretty potent offense in

Indy through the years and did not require a top 15 fantasy back to make it happen'

'If Peyton Manning trusts his running back, and there is no reason

to believe he won’t trust McGahee, they can have great success.'

Sorry, but where I come from it's not cool to pimp your product on another mans dollar...

I'm not going to use your rankings or read them, but wanted you to hear my opinion.

Thanks, opinion heard.

Let me keep digging maybe I'll find something. :cheers:

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, more just defending my guys, but some of this stuff makes me laugh.

'Peyton led a pretty potent offense in

Indy through the years and did not require a top 15 fantasy back to make it happen'

'If Peyton Manning trusts his running back, and there is no reason

to believe he won’t trust McGahee, they can have great success.'

We have to get in a league together next year...

He doesn't need to, his site is awesome. Thanks though

:doh: :lol: