Sign in to follow this  
aaaa

What is your strategy for 7th pick?

What would you be aiming to do with your first 3 picks if you had 7th in a 10 team league on NFLcom? I'm thinking I want to go RB/RB/RB, but I'm curious what others are doing or would do. Using NFlcom ranks, its realistic to hope for

7. DMC

14. Forte/DeMarco Murray

27. Marshawn Lynch/Steven Jackson

That's a damn good RB corps. Adding in a couple receivers like Percy Harvin and Antonio Brown and then getting a QB in the 60's or 70's seems like the ideal way to go. What do you think should be done at 7?

Depends on how draft goes. Ideally, I might target DMC followed by Murray (lost of injury risk in both players) draft Jones/Cruz/Marshall with 3rd round pick, 4th with someone like Harvin if he's there and draft an RB like Maghee as my third RB.

Ideally you'd be looking at Ryan, Mannings, Rivers, or Romo in mid rounds.

Those plans could go to crap in a hurry though. Was in a draft where I'd say out of the first 30 picks; 15+ were RB's.

I picked 7th last Friday in a 10 team league. I had planned to take RB if a top 4 fell to me or CJ and then a RB for my 2nd pick. I'm in PPR and very QB friendly.

No draft ever goes as planned. I ended up going Calvin, Stafford, Maclin, Bryant, SJax, Mathews. I never take a QB until 5th round or later but the RB's are very weak this year after the top few

At 7 I would take whatever stud QB there is available. Stafford is who I am thinking.