Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Ryan Mallet

I know Brady's the man in NE but the kid looks good. New England either has eye for talent on QBs or the system they run can make any QB look good. Mallets stats would be better but too many drops by NE receivers.

I know Brady's the man in NE but the kid looks good. New England either has eye for talent on QBs or the system they run can make any QB look good. Mallets stats would be better but too many drops by NE receivers.

Erm, no. His stats would look WORSE if the defense didn't drop a couple interceptions. There should have been a sideline Pick-6. But I like Mallet, his arm is a rocket.

Mallet has some accuracy issues. He's been struggling a bit in camp and has come nowhere near supplanting Hoyer as the #2 QB in New England. (Granted, Hoyer played like shite tonight.) I still have some hope for him, but I think you are way overstating his case.

Mallet has some accuracy issues. He's been struggling a bit in camp and has come nowhere near supplanting Hoyer as the #2 QB in New England. (Granted, Hoyer played like shite tonight.) I still have some hope for him, but I think you are way overstating his case.

He looked good against Philedelphis starters. Good strong are and looked poised in the pocket. Just my opinion!

Maybe we are used to Brady here, but I did not find that Mallet looked that great. Not sure if you watched, but there were quite a few screens that were thrown and the majority of his yards came after the catch. That was part of their plan, but it was not as if he was asked to complete some challenging passes.

Maybe we are used to Brady here, but I did not find that Mallet looked that great. Not sure if you watched, but there were quite a few screens that were thrown and the majority of his yards came after the catch. That was part of their plan, but it was not as if he was asked to complete some challenging passes.

Well being a Jets fan, maybe any QB looks good/great compared to Sanchez and Tebow. :dunno:

Rumor has it the Chiefs have offered a first rounder for him and plan to offer him $60 million.

That is just stupid.

perhaps a 2nd rounder and we will throw in one of our older LB's.

Yep, sounds like the New England system :banana: