Sign in to follow this  
nbmlane

Missing added players

I added a few players in where it is zzz Add Player zzz, but after running an update those players disappear. Is that normal? Is there no way to keep those players between updates?

There isn't really a way to keep them from the update, otherwise I would never get the stats/projections to line up with the right guys. What players did you add? Curious since we are pretty thorough getting (almost?) every player who could possibly get drafted by a league. Although some leagues do include college players / future prospects.

I have the 8/29 update.

Mike Gillislee, RB, MIA is in the RB tab. But, he does not show up in the RB dropdown option in the Draft Report tab when 'Select Players' is set for RANKING. The last RB that appears is Evan Royster, RB, WAS. So, including FA's, over 100 RB's are not in the dropdown.

When 'Select Players' is changed to ALPHABETICAL.All of the available RB's, including FA's and 'zzz Add Player zzz' appear in the dropdown.

I checked WR and it does the same thing.

It looks like RANKING only displays the Top 100, based on league scoring, for each position.

Regards,

Yes, that is the way it is designed. The players not in the top 100 are not really "ranked". If you want to see all of the players from any position tab, need to set to alphabetical. Probably should be alphabetical by default (I don't remember which way I have it), but the reason being people would rarely use those drop-downs by ranking, instead drafting the player otherwise using the Draft Player buttons.