Sign in to follow this  
vegassandwich227

Crazy fantasy football dream

So, I woke up this morning to what was, to my recollection, my first ever fantasy football dream. The specifics of the dream which I can remember are: in my dream, I come out of a coma and it's already approaching Week 11 of the season. My team is 0-10. My RB combo of Murray-Mathews has been a complete bust. As I look at weekly performances, Mathews didn't play the first month, and eventually had two monster games, but it wasn't til like week 8. Murray was a bust the whole year. I don't remember too much, but I do recall that I was very pissed off at the league commish for not substituting another starting rb for me when Mathews was clearly not playing...that part of the league is pretty accurate in regard to his character...he's a scumbag (but who isn't, so can i judge?)

So, I'm a bit disturbed by this dream, and I need some help determining what's the main reason I should be disturbed:

(1) I'm dreaming about Fantasy Football

(2) My team was 0-10

(3) My dream predicts Mathews injury is more of a concern than some think

(4) My dream predicts Murray is going to be a bust

(5) I had A COMA in my dream!

(6) After waking up from said coma, I didn't go to the doctor. I didn't spend time with my wife and kids. I didn't sit down and make a list of all the wonderful things in my life that I should appreciate and be grateful for. No, I did one thing: Check my fantasy football team...

...or, is the really disturbing thing:

(7) I'm not too embarassed to post this message

So, I woke up this morning to what was, to my recollection, my first ever fantasy football dream. The specifics of the dream which I can remember are: in my dream, I come out of a coma and it's already approaching Week 11 of the season. My team is 0-10. My RB combo of Murray-Mathews has been a complete bust. As I look at weekly performances, Mathews didn't play the first month, and eventually had two monster games, but it wasn't til like week 8. Murray was a bust the whole year. I don't remember too much, but I do recall that I was very pissed off at the league commish for not substituting another starting rb for me when Mathews was clearly not playing...that part of the league is pretty accurate in regard to his character...he's a scumbag (but who isn't, so can i judge?)

So, I'm a bit disturbed by this dream, and I need some help determining what's the main reason I should be disturbed:

(1) I'm dreaming about Fantasy Football(2) My team was 0-10

(3) My dream predicts Mathews injury is more of a concern than some think

(4) My dream predicts Murray is going to be a bust

(5) I had A COMA in my dream!

(6) After waking up from said coma, I didn't go to the doctor. I didn't spend time with my wife and kids. I didn't sit down and make a list of all the wonderful things in my life that I should appreciate and be grateful for. No, I did one thing: Check my fantasy football team......or, is the really disturbing thing:

(7) I'm not too embarassed to post this message

I had a dream back in the day that Pamela Anderson was my co-owner of a fantasy football team. She was very skilled...

...and she knew some fantasy football stuff too.

I had a dream where I didn't set my lineup once & I lost to the village idiot in our league & he never let me forget it.... Reason why I set a lineup on Wednesday morning now.

I had a dream where I didn't set my lineup once & I lost to the village idiot in our league & he never let me forget it.... Reason why I set a lineup on Wednesday morning now.

I always lose to the village idiot. I missed the playoffs one year by one game and it was to the worst team ever in the league. He scored 55 points and i scored 53. His team was done early so i thought i had it won. I forget who laid an egg for me but it was a low point for my ffball career. Havent missed the playoffs in any league since that year.

Die Nasty League used to have a team called "The Village Idiots" :doublethumbsup:

YoStevo...where you at Rock, where you at?