Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

Am i in trouble? My starting TE is....

My starting TE is Kellen WInslow.

:unsure:

Any chance this pick pays off? Does Russell Wilson make KW2 relevant again?

I'm nervous.

I'm nervous.

Depends, who is available on your WW at the moment? If for example a guy like Jared Cook (check the other thread on him) is available I'd feel way more comfortable rolling with someone like him...

TEs available:

M.Bennett (NYG)

D.Clark (TB)

Rookie TE from Indy

Chandler (BUF)

TEs available:

M.Bennett (NYG)

D.Clark (TB)

Rookie TE from Indy

Chandler (BUF)

That's kind of a rough list. I'd probably stick with Winslow and hope the rookie QB goes to him as his safety valve. The Giants have a great TE coach and always seem to produce from the position with less than stellar talent so Bennett to me has the most upside out of all the TE's in that group but I'm not super high on him until he proves it. So if you want safe, go Winslow. If you want to roll the dice, I'd go with Bennett.

I'd get rid of Winslow...ASAP. Based on the available TE's you've listed, I would roll the dice on Martellus Bennett this year. I think this is the year he put everything together....now that he isn't playing behind Jason Witten.

New York has never had great production from the TE spot, I would pick up Fleener (I assume thats the Rookie from indy you mentioned)

Played with Luck in college and will get targets and a chance to succeed.

no matter who you roll with your behind the eight ball and probably starting the worst TE in a 10-12 team league. I say take the guy with the higest Upside and thats fleener IMO

I'm nervous.

I would feel nervous for sure if he's you're #1..... If you have roster space, I would add the Colts Rookie or Bennett for sure.

If you have to drop Winslow for them though, then I'm not sure I would do it? I like the potential Winslow has as much as those two. I think Winslow is the Hawks #1 receiving TE and should be used well with R. Wilson.

But, being so weak overall - I'd package one of the others up with Winslow if possible. (I would pick Fleener)

Good luck.

New York has never had great production from the TE spot, I would pick up Fleener (I assume thats the Rookie from indy you mentioned)

Played with Luck in college and will get targets and a chance to succeed.

no matter who you roll with your behind the eight ball and probably starting the worst TE in a 10-12 team league. I say take the guy with the higest Upside and thats fleener IMO

Yes, i meant Fleener for Indy.

I would feel nervous for sure if he's you're #1..... If you have roster space, I would add the Colts Rookie or Bennett for sure.

If you have to drop Winslow for them though, then I'm not sure I would do it? I like the potential Winslow has as much as those two. I think Winslow is the Hawks #1 receiving TE and should be used well with R. Wilson.

But, being so weak overall - I'd package one of the others up with Winslow if possible. (I would pick Fleener)

Good luck.

I would have to drop Winslow to pickup another TE.

This is my team. Also this is NON-PPR scoring.

QB BRADY and R.Wilson

WR B.MARSHALL

WR E.DECKER

WR TITUS YOUNG or K.BRITT or LANCE MOORE or Sid Rice

RB D.MURRAY

RB M.TURNER or Doug Martin or Stevan Ridley

DEF Ravens

K Hansen

I don't know if that's worse than mine...I'm rolling with Keller :shocking:

I'm doing the same.

I didn't intend to, but a guy poached Gates just one pick before I would have taken him, and then I calculated that I'd wait on Witten. I did, but someone who already had a TE took him as his second, two rounds later. I kept calculating that no noob was going to carry 2 TEs, as each team already owned a TE, and every sleeper candidate I targeted kept disappearing.

Until I was left with Keller. I'm toying with Tony Moeaki, though: I just have a hunch he may return to his early form, and I think KC may be better than people think. Keller always starts hot early in the season though (and then disappears), so I may ride that, and then parlay his early results into a 2:2 trade and try to get Gates. We'll see.

Yes, i meant Fleener for Indy.

I would have to drop Winslow to pickup another TE.

This is my team. Also this is NON-PPR scoring.

QB BRADY and R.Wilson

WR B.MARSHALL

WR E.DECKER

WR TITUS YOUNG or K.BRITT or LANCE MOORE or Sid Rice

RB D.MURRAY

RB M.TURNER or Doug Martin or Stevan Ridley

DEF Ravens

K Hansen

Man, those 18 team leages are a b!tch.

I'm doing the same.

I didn't intend to, but a guy poached Gates just one pick before I would have taken him, and then I calculated that I'd wait on Witten. I did, but someone who already had a TE took him as his second, two rounds later. I kept calculating that no noob was going to carry 2 TEs, as each team already owned a TE, and every sleeper candidate I targeted kept disappearing.

This is basically what happened to me as well.