Sign in to follow this  
touchdowntwitaker

Martellus Bennett

Eli always has made his Ted look good- even the ones with minimal athletic ability.

Bennett has a ton just is not the brightest tool in the shed.

Big sleeper on our hands who starts off string tonight against his old team?

Eli always has made his Ted look good- even the ones with minimal athletic ability.

Im thinking about putting him in over Greg Olsen

whan was the last time the giants had a TE worth starting? let alone a star?

Shockey had a few nice years -- but even Shockey didn't have Bennett's athletic ability

Bennett 60 - 750 - 7 a nice TE for the guy that bought TE late

Shockey had a few nice years -- but even Shockey didn't have Bennett's athletic ability

Bennett 60 - 750 - 7 a nice TE for the guy that bought TE late

Ya, I got him and Rudolph... Hoping one steps up to a top 10!

bavaro, but what does that matter. Can't judge everything on the past - fantasy is all about opportunity.

you absolutely can judge FF on the past.. The offence has not changed, they still have two stud WR's to feed, same QB, all the same co-ordinators, so why all the sudden is the TE spot going to be featured as more than a blocker on early downs and the occasional dump off pass..

you absolutely can judge FF on the past.. The offence has not changed, they still have two stud WR's to feed, same QB, all the same co-ordinators, so why all the sudden is the TE spot going to be featured as more than a blocker on early downs and the occasional dump off pass..

Because this one is "blick" and the last ones were white! :ninja:

NE wasnt a TE heavy team until gronk and hernandez came to town!

4-40-1 Not Bad for a LATE round TE. I predict from him what Marcedes Lewis was a few years ago

Agreed - the Giants just don't make the TE part of the passing attack. They use them for blocking and as a safety valve for Eli.

Agreed - the Giants just don't make the TE part of the passing attack. They use them for blocking and as a safety valve for Eli.

:wacko:

Eli loves to throw to the TE and always has -- granted I don't expect Graham numbers from Bennett but something approaching what Shockey got wouldn't surprise me -- not that it would happen but it's not out of the realm

I think Bennett can have a 60- 700 - 8 season ... pretty damn good for a near WW TE pick up

Eli loves to throw to the TE and always has -- granted I don't expect Graham numbers from Bennett but something approaching what Shockey got wouldn't surprise me -- not that it would happen but it's not out of the realm

Shockey had 1 good season (65/891/7) with Eli throwing it to him, all the way back in 2005, Eli's rookie year. Since then the highest output of any TE has been Shockey in 2006 with 66/623/7. The numbers have gone down since. If he loves the TE's he's got a funny way of showing it.

Bennett's ceiling will be 40/450/4 if he plays as poorly as he did yesterday

I'm sorry but he looks lethargic out there, there was no sense of urgency in his play, he was incredibly slow breaking on his routes and technically, that was pass interference on him when he scored. He has the size but as others have mentioned, I don't think he's the smartest and I don't think he shows the effort.

You can clearly see on one of the routes he ran to the outside that he didn't get to, he was slow breaking and seemed to be at half speed. Eli will see this over time and you'll see, those targets will dwindle down.

I hope I'm wrong but I didn't like what I saw from him so far and I think the 4/40/1 line is misleading.

Does Martellus Bennett look like a b!tch?

:lol:

Every time I hear his name I hear Samuel L. Jackson in my head.

He's too much of a knucklehead. Dude reminds me so much of Jerramy Stevens.

He has the talent, but I have a bad feeling about him.

+1

He's too much of a knucklehead. Dude reminds me so much of Jerramy Stevens.

He has the talent, but I have a bad feeling about him.

Not quite as rapey as Jerramy Stevens, though.