Sign in to follow this  
JT

Beanie questionable for Sunday

I took Beanie as my RB4 in my main league. I don't know why; I swore I would never draft him again. Alcohol; yeah, that's it. :cheers:

I should have just taken Williams, even though it was early for him. I feel like he has the better chance for a breakout year anyway.

Ryan Williams time, every draft so far this year. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

(though part of me would have preferred they work the kid in a little more slowly.. esp. on the road in SEA.. but fock it.. let's see what he can do)!

:headbanger:

fixed: game is actually in az. helps a little i think.

damn, nightmare gametime decisions again. Yes, I drafted Beanie again. :wall: Got Ryan Williams too though. :headbanger: They are my RB3, but both on the bench. I start Demaryius Thomas and Victor Cruz and Flex1 and Flex2.

damn, nightmare gametime decisions again. Yes, I drafted Beanie again. :wall: Got Ryan Williams too though. :headbanger: They are my RB3, but both on the bench. I start Demaryius Thomas and Victor Cruz and Flex1 and Flex2.

I have no choice but to play him in my 14 teamer. We reached for a DST (a first for me) and while i dig our team.. we're in need of some depth at WR4 and our Flex.

It's either Ryan this week or someone like Danny Amendola in a non PPR.

Hoping to just get 60 plus yards from the kid to help keep me in our game. Anything more would just be gravy.

I have no choice but to play him in my 14 teamer. We reached for a DST (a first for me) and while i dig our team.. we're in need of some depth at WR4 and our Flex.

It's either Ryan this week or someone like Danny Amendola in a non PPR.

Hoping to just get 60 plus yards from the kid to help keep me in our game. Anything more would just be gravy.

No offense but, I'm not sure I'd bother with Amendola in a non PPR.

I have Trent Richardson, and I was going to start Demaryius Thomas in the flex for him this week... Now I have Turbin and Ryan Williams. All three have late games. So, I guess I will be watching the injury report like a hawk at 3:50 on Sunday. I love options, but this feels like a week were I start one of these three in the flex and that person bombs and TRich goes nuts even with limited carries.

No offense but, I'm not sure I'd bother with Amendola in a non PPR.

No offense taken. I can't imagine him on the roster for too much longer. For as deep as the quality WR pool was supposedly, it sure dried up quickly in this deep league.

Depth is always an issue with the 14 team league.. it sucks when it bites you in the azz, but it's one of the things I like about it; the need to really work the ww, uncover more obscure players to help.

The o-line and QB play in Aruzona may make the RB pointless. It won't matter who lines up at RB if they don't improve the two areas immediately.

The o-line and QB play in Aruzona may make the RB pointless. It won't matter who lines up at RB if they don't improve the two areas immediately.

The #1 on a crap team is 99.9% better than the #2 on a great team....especially in deep leagues.

But I hear what you're saying.

The same injured Beanie put up 1k and 10 TDs last season, with the same garbage QBs. Nothing pointless about 10 TDs.