Sign in to follow this  
KevinH313

Bradshaw or Decker?

Who do I put in at flex?

Normally, I'd start Bradshaw, but I'm worried about Bradshaw facing what looks to be a tough Bucs run defense. Plus, the Broncos-Falcons game promises to involve lots of passing and scoring, which should benefit Decker.

I am a bit torn. What do you guys think?

Leave a link, I'll answer your questions.

id stick with Bradshaw over Decker until Decker shows more.

thanks for mine.

I am denver homer, and Decker will be a good play... to me it would depend on if this were a PPR league if so go decker if not stick with bradshaw

I'd stick with Bradshaw. I wouldn't read too much into Tampa Bay's performance against Carolina. Carolina abandoned the run really early and pretty much went hurry up 2 minute offense after they got down 13-0. Carolina only attempted 13 runs total in that game I think.

I say stick with Bradshaw. Decker did all his work under neither last week and only tallied 59 yards against the Steelers at home. Bradshaw can almost guarantee that number on the ground. IF it was a PPR league, I would say Denker all the way with the Payton Manning long drive, hold the ball offense. But, that is not the case and Denker is typically receiving short yardage passes.

Bradshaw will see the ball near the goal line and be the outlet receiver for Eli during the Bucs pass rush. Plus, I have to believe the Giants out class Carolina and should be more effective all around, at least offensively.

Everydown backs are valuable no matter there situation. (Don't tell that to C.Newton or D.Williams...chokers...)

bradshaw looked really good and until wilson crawls out of the doghouse he is a solid start. thanks for mine