Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

Mike Turner owners?

No way was I going to draft him in redraft. I ended up getting him in dynasty in the 8th round as my second RB (Spiller was first in the fourth round). I am just going to ride him out probably and hope he gets me tds this year.

Hello everyone, new to the FF Boards... Always enjoy reading everyone's perspectives and opinions on what consumes our lives this time of year... Fantasy Football.

As for Turner, tough sell right now. The majority of people I know did not want to touch him draft time a month ago. After going 11-32 (2.9) Week 1, not much has changed. I hate to use the term "upside", but he has none IMO. Unless you are in a league with an ATL Homer, you are likely stuck with him for the next 16. The fact that he is a starter, and has a successful resume of work over the past 4 seasons or so is the only reason why he should be a bench player at best no matter league size or settings.

My advice to any Turner owner right now is to make a move for Jacquizz while his stock is low. At least you will own a monopoly in the ATL, and then play your RBs accordingly.

Best of Luck!

I dont understand why everyone is so down on Turner.

He had 1300 yds 11 tds and a 4.5 yds per carry last season.

I am expecting around 1000 and 10 tds.

I would not pick up Rogers ... there is no way that they are going to bench Turner coming off the year he had.

Worst case is a 60 (turner) 40 (Rogers) time share making both of them useless.