Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Need lots of lineup help WHIR

Hey guys, I need help with two standard scoring leagues.

In the first league I have three lineup questions.

RG3 vs. STL or Eli vs. TB at QB

Vincent Jackson vs. NYG or Aaron Hernandez vs. ARZ at WR/TE

Stevan Ridley vs. ARZ or Ahmad Bradshaw vs. TB at RB2

My instincts are RG3, VJax, and Ridley, but all 6 players seem to have really good matchups so I'd like your opinions as well with some reasoning.

In the second league I have two lineup questions.

I need to start 2 of Demaryius Thomas vs. ATL, Hakeem Nicks vs. TB, and Bradshaw vs. TB at WR2 and FLEX

Kyle Rudolph vs. IND or Jason Witten vs. SEA at TE

Right now I'm leaning Thomas and Bradshaw, because Nicks is banged up, but I'm not sure. Not sure what to do at TE. Thanks for the help. I'll answer yours too if you post a link. Thanks!

I'd prolly go Eli, Hernandez and Ridley

Nicks, Bradshaw and Witten.

(And you should really list the matchups to make it easier to get feedback)

And thanks for answering mine.

RG3 or Eli at QB

Vincent Jackson or Aaron Hernandez at WR/TE

Stevan Ridley or Ahmad Bradshaw at RB2

My instincts are RG3, VJax, and Ridley, but all 6 players seem to have really good matchups so I'd like your opinions as well with some reasoning.

I need to start 2 of Demaryius Thomas, Hakeem Nicks, and Bradshaw at WR2 and FLEX

Kyle Rudolph or Jason Witten at TE

Right now I'm leaning Thomas and Bradshaw, because Nicks is banged up, but I'm not sure. Not sure what to do at TE. Thanks for the help. I'll answer yours too if you post a link. Thanks!

I'm not sold on RG 3 just yet. I would go with Eli. I love Hernandez and Ridley aganist a pathetic Cardinals defense.

Thomas looks to be a young stud w/ Manning there now. If Nicks plays and he will, you gotta roll woth him. I like Rudolph a little more then Witten.

Honestly, I'd go RG3, Ridley, and Hernandez. I think the Patriots are going to roll the Cardinals bad...especially considering it's a western team going back east. As for Eli v. RG3, I think in regards to a standard scoring league, his extra abilities (rushing the ball) make him a great play similar to Cam and Vick. Also, don't sleep on Tampa Bay's defense this year. They impressed last week and this might be a trend rather than an exception.

RGIII, Ridley, Hernandez - Griffin could run for two TDs easily. They design runs for him. I can't wait for the week he leads the Skins in carries.

Thomas, Bradshaw

Rudolf - I don't trust Witten yet.

Eli is the safer play. Id stick with him.

Hernandez is always a good play.

And im a huge fan of ridley, so id go with him.

For the second league, id roll with bradshaw & thomas, and kyle rudolph over witten.

Eli vs RG3 is a toss. Even if RG3 isn't all that Shannahan is catering to him which will help him. He'll get rushing yards. But Eli although not a Fantast stud is proven. So what do u want? Either go with the safe pick or risk it all. Depending on the match up of who u are playing.

Hernadez and Ridley have to play IMO.

Second league is tougher I think.

The safer pick here are Thomas and Bradshaw. This is coming from a guy that lost his rb1 and 2 in weeks 1&2 lol. Good luck.

RG3 vs. STL or Eli vs. TB at QB

Vincent Jackson vs. NYG or Aaron Hernandez vs. ARZ at WR/TE

Stevan Ridley vs. ARZ or Ahmad Bradshaw vs. TB at RB2

I need to start 2 of Demaryius Thomas vs. ATL, Hakeem Nicks vs. TB, and Bradshaw vs. TB at WR2 and FLEX

Kyle Rudolph vs. IND or Jason Witten vs. SEA at TE

RG3, V Jax and Ridley

Thomas and Bradshae then Rudolph

Eli, Hernandez, and Bradshaw. RG3 starting 2nd game. Eli will bounce back. Cruz will not drop balls this week. VJax is too inconsistent and Freeman is not yet a real QB. Bradshaw has done it for more than 1 week. These are the safe plays.

Thomas, Bradshaw and Witten. I really like Rudolph but Witten is Witten.