Sign in to follow this  
Stewburtx8

Week 3 Elf Challenge

Here is the link for the Week 3 Challenge. Again, it is a $55K (expert) salary cap. I know some people were asking to reduce the size of the league, but we have filled it up the first two weeks. I did reduce it to 18 teams this week though. The payouts are $82 for 1st, $48 for 2nd, and $32 for 3rd. As always, $10 to play, and new players are definitely welcome. Give it a shot against some of your fellow FFToday'ers.

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/BJRRYW?invitedby=stewburtx8&cnl=ba

starting to feel hustled ..!!! 4th for the 2nd week in a row :wall:

starting to feel hustled ..!!! 4th for the 2nd week in a row :wall:

Wow, I didn't notice that. I've now finished 2nd both weeks, which I'll take, but it's frustrating not to get over the top.

The bad thing is that my $55K expert lineup in this league outscored ALL of my $60K lineups by about 15-20 points. If I used this lineup in other leagues and GPP's, I would of won a lot more. :wall: Of course, no one would ever leave $5000 in salary cap on the table. Just one of those weeks.

Sheit 5th is the best i got. I did win $125 in the week 2 60k qualifier. Actually i finished second in a 50 person league. Though it was only $1 buy in and i didnt realize half the league wins $0.80. Winning less than a dollar is not as fun as it sounds.

1rst and 3rd for me. Not too shabby. My friend won $2,500 in one of the tournaments last week. :shocking:

He's such a lucky son of a ######.

It's fun putting entries in the big prize pools and hoping to get lucky and get a huge score. Good for your friend. I've been wasting $40-70 a week on the FFFC ($10 qualifier). I qualified for the Daily Fantasy Baseball championship on there this year and it was an amazing time out in Vegas. The 4th place check wasn't bad either. But it takes an incredible amount of luck to beat a field of 2600 for football (it was 1712 when I qualified in baseball).

Where is everyone this week? Up to 6 entries. How about some new players? Only $10. Compete against other FFToday'ers in a Week 3 salary cap fantasy football league on Fanduel. 0.5 PPR. Pretty standard scoring otherwise. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF.

http://www.fanduel.c...ewburtx8&cnl=ba

Where is everyone this week? Up to 6 entries. How about some new players? Only $10. Compete against other FFToday'ers in a Week 3 salary cap fantasy football league on Fanduel. 0.5 PPR. Pretty standard scoring otherwise. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF.

http://www.fanduel.c...ewburtx8&cnl=ba

i'm in again :wall:

I just took the #10 spot, so we're just 8 entries away.

By the way, I noticed this year that almost all of the leagues on FanDuel pay out to the top 3 finishes. I'm good with that, but, I was hoping to get in a couple where it was winner takes all, but, they are hard to find. If anyone is interested, I created a $10 expert league for 15 teams and winner take all for $135. Join if you like!

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/CUEGVZ?invitedby=miket&cnl=ca

Sorry guys. I thought it would definitely fill up by posting in the chat. Tried from about 12:15-12:45 and couldn't get it filled. I will try to get it up and running for Week 4 and reduce the league size to 10-12 teams. Should we will pay top 3 or do winner take all?

I like the spread the love 50/50 challenges

Sorry guys. I thought it would definitely fill up by posting in the chat. Tried from about 12:15-12:45 and couldn't get it filled. I will try to get it up and running for Week 4 and reduce the league size to 10-12 teams. Should we will pay top 3 or do winner take all?

Don't sweat it. This week was an anomaly IMO.. I say run it the same size/format as you have been. If it happens again then I'd say it's time to consider reducing size.

Don't sweat it. This week was an anomaly IMO.. I say run it the same size/format as you have been. If it happens again then I'd say it's time to consider reducing size.

Part of the reason is the expert salary cap. Most people in the chat and sitting on the site Sunday are playing the standard $60K games. It's easy for them to import their lineup and join the league. With the expert format, they have to build a lineup. So I may switch it to $60K cap again since it seems like Fanduel has at least tightened up their salaries a little.

Part of the reason is the expert salary cap. Most people in the chat and sitting on the site Sunday are playing the standard $60K games. It's easy for them to import their lineup and join the league. With the expert format, they have to build a lineup. So I may switch it to $60K cap again since it seems like Fanduel has at least tightened up their salaries a little.

Ah That makes sense. Well count me in for however you decide to run it.. Definitely appreciate the time and effort you have put in to keeping it going.

IMO either reduce the league size or reduce the buy in to 5 to attract FFToday people.

continue to pay the top 3. paying just the winner will scare people away