Sign in to follow this  
jess

Ryan Mathews - Elite? Really?

If you drafted Mathews, then you should've known what you were getting into. If you didn't, you're a dumb@ass. When he's on the field, he's an electric player. But, if you own him, you have to be willing to deal with the injury stigma and plan accordingly. In my opinion, the preseason injury was the best thing for owners for fantasy purposes. He was going to be a top-5 pick before his injury. Because of it, I was able to steal him at 3.07 in my 12-teamer ppr league. I paired him with Run DMC. It's boom or bust for sure, but if they boom I could have the top 2 backs by year's end. If not, it's going to be a long year, but that's fantasy football for you.

Mathews, AP, and Spiller could be the steals of the draft if they stay healthy.

Yup. Risk and reward.

Both have DONE it...they just need to continue to do it without the injury.

So are you telling the world here and now that you are starting Jackie Battle this week?

No way dude. But just in case he were to take over GL duties, I may put him into my flex spot.

Doubtful that will ever happen but he looked good last week and if Mathews goes out in any games, I wouldn't hesitate to

GO INTO BATTLE WITH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pointstosky:

mathews is definitely a game changer. when he is on the bench the chargers defense forces turnovers like crazy

i think he sucks & loses the job to battle which isn't much of an upgrade...,do not understand why they got rid of sproles

Ding ding ding!!!

We have a winner!

Sure looks like it today, battle was given the start over mathews

you quoted something that said Battle is an upgrade, that cant be taken seriously, also said why the Chargers got rid of Sproles, another comment from an idiot who knows nothing. Sproles was a FREE AGENT