Sign in to follow this  
jaybny

SJax not listed in wk3 rankings?

Everything I read points to Steven Jackson starting on Sunday. How was he left off the rankings? With Richardson ranked in middle of the pack.

Richardson above b Tate, should only happen if Richardson is the starter. Am i missing something?

He's there, in the 40s. I'm sure the presumptions is that he's unlikely to play. Don't know if agree with that, but as an owner I'm likely benching him this week, too. Some uncertainty, an okay to challenging matchup--you might have better options.

If Sjax doesn't practice today, I would be worried. If he does, he is a instant start imo.

Just traded him away. Its still early but i was probably wrong about him being a solid rb this year.

Fisher said he could have come back last week/

Really let sjax sit and this Richardson hype will die immediately when the bears show him a real defense

Just traded him away. Its still early but i was probably wrong about him being a solid rb this year.

9 for 58 last week was gonna have a monster game

Did the same. SJax for Bowe straight up. Felt more comfortable with my RBs than WRs who have a lot of question marks(Nicks/Maclin/Moore).

I was actually pleased with SJax so far, and think he can be alright going forward. But with him not practicing, and the sore groin...and his schedule:

3 Sun Sep 23 1:00 pm at Chicago Bears

4 Sun Sep 30 1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks

5 Thu Oct 4 8:20 pm Arizona Cardinals

6 Sun Oct 14 1:00 pm at Miami Dolphins

7 Sun Oct 21 1:00 pm Green Bay Packers

8 Sun Oct 28 1:00 pm New England Patriots ¹

Bye Week

10 Sun Nov 11 4:25 pm at San Francisco 49ers

11 Sun Nov 18 1:00 pm New York Jets

12 Sun Nov 25 4:25 pm at Arizona Cardinals

13 Sun Dec 2 1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers

14 Sun Dec 9 1:00 pm at Buffalo Bills

15 Sun Dec 16 1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings

16 Sun Dec 23 1:00 pm at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

17 Sun Dec 30 4:25 pm at Seattle Seahawks

Just don't see the upside. I don't see any plus matchups, a couple neutral ones and a lot of nasty ones. http://fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?o=3&PosID=20&Data=Last5&Show1=3&Show2=17&LeagueID=1

:dunno:

I may be in the minority hear but I don't know if I read this game the same way as some of you do. The Bears are good against the run (so far) but have they been? And against who?

Two teams who would rather pass? And in those games you had Donald Brown with a TD and Benson peeled off 116 total yards. And what about the bickering bears?

Even if Richardson plays instead of SJAX he will probably be the best rusher they have faced. Can the Bears O stay on the field long enough? And how what about the RAMS as

a team? They almost beat DET and they did beat WSH. I'm just sayin.