Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Rodgers, Ryan and RG3. Who to start?

RG3 leads everyone in fantasy points and Rodgers hasn't played great and Jennings might be out again.

Do I possibly start RG3 over Rodgers?

Am I crazy for even considering this?

Yes, you are crazy for considering this, but I would have told you the same thing if you asked me about starting RGIII over Rodgers in week 1 & week 2.....

RG3 leads everyone in fantasy points and Rodgers hasn't played great and Jennings might be out again.

Do I possibly start RG3 over Rodgers?

Am I crazy for even considering this?

You might consider trading RG3 because you should start Aaron no matter what! RG3 trade stalk is at its peak! Trade em while he's hot!!!

Yes, you are crazy for considering this, but I would have told you the same thing if you asked me about starting RGIII over Rodgers in week 1 & week 2.....

lol...true ;)

You might consider trading RG3 because you should start Aaron no matter what! RG3 trade stalk is at its peak! Trade em while he's hot!!!

yeah..you are probably right

read my sig. trade rodgers while you can.

love,

jdon

You have 3 really good QB's. You should play Rodgers every week and not consider sitting him. You really need to move one of the other two and improve at one of your other positions. RGIII and Ryan both probably have good trade value right now, you should be able to get something significant for one of them.

Save yourselves headaches every week by trading some of your QBs. I had the same issue with Ryan and Rodgers. You've got to keep Rodgers IMO. Trade RG3 and make sure you get everything you can for him. He's stock is very high.

I would def keep Rodgers as well. I kind of feel the same way with Stafford at the moment!!! But I know this week he should do better!! Trade one of your QB's while they still have good value!

And when you get a chance please take my poll :lol: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407871 Thanks and again keep playing Rodgers!!