Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

I just acquired Chris Johnson...

I threw an offer to the CJ owner and he grabbed it. I received CJ and Dwayne Bowe for Eric Decker and Peyton Hillis. Bowe was his WR4 so he could trade him but I think I made out like a bandit. I did the trade so I could get Bowe not CJ. CJ is now my RB4 behind Rice, Martin and Forte. :banana:

Would you guys give up SJax for Chris Johnson and Bowe?

In a heartbeat

I threw an offer to the CJ owner and he grabbed it. I received CJ and Dwayne Bowe for Eric Decker and Peyton Hillis. Bowe was his WR4 so he could trade him but I think I made out like a bandit. I did the trade so I could get Bowe not CJ. CJ is now my RB4 behind Rice, Martin and Forte. :banana:

He wanted to get rid of CJ so bad that he threw in Bowe....LOL. I like Bowe over Decker and Hillis combined. You got a good deal and maybe he just feels relieved to get rid of CJ. If I were him I would have just cut him before I made that trade. Good job on your part. Maybe CJ has one or two good games so you can even parlay him down the road.

Would you guys give up SJax for Chris Johnson and Bowe?

Yes, if you have another RB to fill in for SJax.

Bowe for SJax alone makes sense. Throw in CJ and that's fine as long as you can wait for him to improve (if he does) on your bench.

I am offering CJ + change for SJax as well, I'd love if they took it.

Yes, if you have another RB to fill in for SJax.

Bowe for SJax alone makes sense. Throw in CJ and that's fine as long as you can wait for him to improve (if he does) on your bench.

I am offering CJ + change for SJax as well, I'd love if they took it.

Just offered CJ and Maclin for Sjax and Crabtree.

I hate parting with Maclin but I'm real deep at WR and the owners in my league have wisely treated CJ like the poison he is. I'll drop my extra TE for Richardson if the deal goes though.

I have a feeling he'll reject the offer. <_<