Sign in to follow this  
browns16-0

Jason Witten

I got him in the 11th round as a backup to Fred Davis. I felt the value was way too good to pass up for a TE as consistent as Witten. After Davis' first 2 terrible weeks I inserted Witten and got next to nothing, and of course Davis finally produced.

Is he even worth holding onto for a roster spot or is he droppable? I don't like Davis' inconsistencies either, and there are a couple decent options on the waiver, but not spectacular. I am thinking about dropping both these guys and rolling with a Kyle Rudolph, who is the best option left on the wire.

I'm stapling his arse to the bench until the Cowboys get their sh1t together.

I'm dropping him, but it's in a league with short benches. If you have the roster spot, I'd stash him away and hope he turns things around after the BYE.

I'm dropping him, but it's in a league with short benches. If you have the roster spot, I'd stash him away and hope he turns things around after the BYE.

In the same boat and am contemplating dropping him. Picked up Bennet and drafted Rudolf late. No room for three TE's although we can start 2. Thought maybe he was just shaking off the rust from his injury but with Romo's woes, no O-Line, etc. May try to package him as a throw-in for a trade with someone to see if I get any takers.

Tried trading him and Colston for Steve Smith last week and the owner didn't bite. Thank god. Now I'm trying to trade Tony G who has more value now and I'll roll with Witten the rest of the season.