Sign in to follow this  
nocarbs

Trade Help Please

I need help at rb. Too many injuries.

I have been offered DeSean Jackson and Chris Johnson for Percy Harvin.

Leave link will help

I need help at rb. Too many injuries.

I have been offered DeSean Jackson and Chris Johnson for Percy Harvin.

Leave link will help

I am in almost the same dilemna. But I will get to your trade first. I would say no. Why is because for starters I think Jackson is vastly overrated. Chris Johnson I don't mind but keeping Harvin would be a wise decision. He is a stud and you cannot be trading him for those two.

I was offered Johnson last night but then I countered with Pitta and he said no. He wants Amendola. There is no way I am doing that. I'm stuck now. Was thinking of fixing it up and giving Pitta and Amendola for Johnson and D.Thomas. Not sure he would go for that. Would you do this?

If you are shopping Harvin, I would look around the league for someone better then CJ right now. If you believe he will turn it around then it would be workth the shot, but I just don't see it.

do it...and if jerome simpson is still on waivers grab him...he is minn. new deep threat & will cut into percy's #'s

see mine

I wouldn't do it. I have Harvin myself. D. Jax is too inconsistent (due to Vick). Minnesota runs their passing offense thru Harvin.

Good luck and thanks for mine