Sign in to follow this  
EyeOfDaTiga

Rumors of Nicks being Done?

You might guess that, there may be a lot of shiat, I don't know much about, but I know a lot about the New York Giants.

This thread was the first one I had seen about these rumors. Then TODAY I heard someone say something about Lisfranc. Didn't say that Nicks had it (and as far as I know Santonio Holmes has also not been diagnosed with it), but I heard it mentioned today.

So, these rumors ... what this thread is about, could really only be true if it was a severe foot problem, because if it was severe knee injury he would have already had surgery.

I was.

Do you have a team this year?

Yes. A couple. What does that have to do with the price of milk in China?

Yes. A couple. What does that have to do with the price of milk in China?

Will you show us your bewbs? Please.

Age has nothing to do with it. You just have to have a body like Selma Blair.

:wub:

Again... I don't have the body of a 13 year old girl therefore I am too old for you. And why would you want to see boobs anyway if you are looking for someone like Selma Blair? She doesn't have any boobs. Might as well take a gander at Ryan Seacrest with his shirt off.

Again... I don't have the body of a 13 year old girl therefore I am too old for you. And why would you want to see boobs anyway if you are looking for someone like Selma Blair? She doesn't have any boobs. Might as well take a gander at Ryan Seacrest with his shirt off.

Selma Blair is 38. Not too old for me.

Actually, I like a little more bewb than what she's got. It's her little butt. And those lower back dimples. Back dimples really should have it's own thread.

is barden or hixon the better option going forward? both are available on waivers in my league.

seems like barden got the work in week 3 and hixon got it in week 4....

is barden or hixon the better option going forward? both are available on waivers in my league.

seems like barden got the work in week 3 and hixon got it in week 4....

I've always liked Hixon. He's been there through the thick and thin times. He's poised to have a great year. But I have said that, so many times in the past and he has done next to nothing, or gotten hurt. I haven't seen enough of Barden to make a decision there, but he did not look good this week. Honestly, I'd stear clear of both of them. Eli spreads it around too much for either of them to be reliable.

News is Nick's knee hasn't gotten better. What exactly is the issue?

This rumor is starting to make some noise.

Shhh don't tell anyone, they may jump your @ss for even mentioning that I may have been right.

Hixon owners rejoice!!! :clap:

You might guess that, there may be a lot of shiat, I don't know much about, but I know a lot about the New York Giants.

DJ Ware :pointstosky:

i cant believe i read that. should have stopped at the first post.

GiantDouche likes to sh1t on pretty much any thread he can.

(Rotoworld) Giants coach Tom Coughlin said Monday that Hakeem Nicks' has been suffering from symptoms related to a severe case of Singapore ###### Slug, since last months trip to Tampa.

Analysis: Nicks claims he had eaten some bad oysters while celebrating after the Giants win over the Buccaneers, however it has been reported that Nicks was spotted in the back alley of a massage parlor in the local Asian community. Nicks was downgraded from questionable to doubtful and ultimately ruled out for Week 4 against the Eagles after his balls swelled up. He now has problems with both his right foot and left Testicle, although the latter appears to be Nicks' biggest issue at this point. Asked Monday if he's concerned with the Testicle, Coughlin replied, "Of course I am, I've suffered through Singapore ###### Slug twice in my lifetime, that's what made me such a mean S.O.B."