Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Need some lineup help!

I need to make a decision at RB2 in a standard scoring league.

Ridley vs. DEN

Bradshaw vs. CLE

Battle at NO

Really torn here. Don't like Ridley's matchup much, Bradshaw is just coming back, and Battle has a great matchup but will share carries. Leave a link and I'll help you! Thanks!

In one league I need to make a decision at RB2.

Ridley vs. DEN or Bradshaw vs. CLE

In another league I need someone at FLEX

Amendola vs. ARI, Decker at NE, or Hartline at CIN

In the second league I'm already starting D Thomas, so I'm thinking Amendola or Hartline. Really torn on which RB. Leave a link and I'll help you! Thanks!

Ridley....I don't want anything to do with NYG RB right now. Neither one is worth a spot at the moment, plus I think against Cleveland they will throw the crap out of it. In the second league I'd go Amendola then Hartline then Decker Hartline needs to have another good game for me. He gets the targets but hasn't been that consistent yet.

Gotta start Bradshaw against the pathetic Cleveland defense. Yes, Brown will be there to vulture some carries, but you gotta figure the Giants are going to get up early against them and start pounding the ball.

In your other league, assuming it's not a point-per-reception league...I would start Hartline. Amendola gets most of his value through the high number of targets and receptions, but in a normal league he's just mediocre. Decker is tempting as well, but I'm not sure if there will be enough balls to go around in NE for both Thomas and Decker...I have a feeling one will go off and the other will have a mediocre game. Hartline is a good play since he's going up against a pretty shitty defense...but you're definitely rolling the dice that last week wasn't just a flash in the pan. He definitely has the most upside of any of them this week.

If you are looking for breakout potential then I'd definitely go with Hartline, because CIN is giving up points to everyone. Consistency says go with Amendola.

Ridley seems like the correct choice for RB.

Considering Bolden's week last week, Bradshaw's injury and possible shares with Brown, and Battles big last week and NO's terrible run D, I say Battle.