Sign in to follow this  
utambol

Is James Jones for real?

This guy has been getting it done for me...but can he be counted on as an every week start for as long as Jennings is out? I am having a really hard time benching him at this point.

Has anyone traded for him? And if so, what did you give up?

This guy has been getting it done for me...but can he be counted on as an every week start for as long as Jennings is out? I am having a really hard time benching him at this point.

Has anyone traded for him? And if so, what did you give up?

I hate James Jones more than I would hate Satan if I believed in Satan. He knows when I start him. He knows when I sit him. He always waits until I sit him to do well. I have NEVER had a good game from James Jones. This dates back a few years. I have Jennings of course which makes me hate James Jones even more. He's on another guys team whom I'm sure will beat me when I play him due to JAMES FOCKING JONES going off against me.

Been riding him the last 2 weeks due to byes :doublethumbsup:

That being said, I am trying to trade ASAP as I don't like to count on players to get only touchdowns for value. So far I would say his trade value is not that great though...

I've been wondering that myself... I picked him up 3 weeks ago due to injuries and needed WR depth, and I will keep starting him until I see a drop-off. His stat line should have been much better (46 yard pass int.) and Rogers overthrew him when he was wide open on another long pass.

I think he has earned Rogers trust going forward with his performance in the last 3 games. I still see him being involved even when Jennings comes back, and it is possible that Jennings has a lingering injury that could slow him down throughout the season. Not sure what he is worth for trade value, but he is currently a high tier 3/low tier 2 receiver.

Picked him up in week 2. Gave me -1 pts against the Bears. Dropped him because Jennings was back.

I hate fantasy.

I hate James Jones more than I would hate Satan if I believed in Satan. He knows when I start him. He knows when I sit him. He always waits until I sit him to do well. I have NEVER had a good game from James Jones. This dates back a few years. I have Jennings of course which makes me hate James Jones even more. He's on another guys team whom I'm sure will beat me when I play him due to JAMES FOCKING JONES going off against me.

Not Satan but Santa..He knows. Same problem whenever I sit or start him. :thumbsdown:

To be fair, previous to this year he really had no business on any fantasy team.

Drafted double J (round 10) and been riding the gravy train since week 2. I think he's a great value going forward

+1

I think he will be money as long as Jennings is out......hell Finley cant catch a cold and they are throwing to him less.....Jones can get open deep too.

once Jennings comes back , I believe that decreases his value......but for now....ride the wave :pointstosky:

He has not been dropping balls this year and after that bad route/INT...Rodgers seems to be trusting him a lot.

With Jennings hurt, and Finley sucking...I can't see how you can bench Jones right now with that high potential for multi-TD games.