Sign in to follow this  
DaDanimal

Week 7 Waiver Scrubs

All of my RB's are on a bye week and the owner who just lost Demarco has #1 priority so I think I know where Felix is going.

Any RB's that might get me 6 points? Maybe Kuhn? I'm so screwed.

Try picking up LeGarret Blount - he has had a TD in the last 2 games, and they are giving him more carries because Martin has not been effective. He also the GL back.

Phillip Tanner might get short yardage

Monterio Hardesty never know about Richardson

Gerhart might get a little something

Turbin has been putting up a few pts here and there

Richardson maybe?

Try picking up LeGarret Blount - he has had a TD in the last 2 games, and they are giving him more carries because Martin has not been effective. He also the GL back.

I actually picked him up last week and played him; not bad if this is how he is getting started.

I am in a running back bye week debacle as well. I am in first place and have the #1 waiver priority. Is it worth wasting the #1 priority on one of these backs? Or am I better off seeing who is left after waivers and pick up a left over? For what it is worth, return yards count in my league, so there are additional players with (some) value. I am leaning towards holding off in order to keep the #1 priority.

I'm in a 14 team league and sadly all of the mentioned names are already on someone's roster. Really slim choices for sure.

Cedric Peerman got more carries than BJGE last week for the Bengals. Granted, the Bengals' running game sucks ass. But, who knows... He's getting more snaps in practice this week. Maybe he'll show something against the Steelers' injuried D.

Cedric Peerman got more carries than BJGE last week for the Bengals. Granted, the Bengals' running game sucks ass. But, who knows... He's getting more snaps in practice this week. Maybe he'll show something against the Steelers' injuried D.

He had one carry to Law Firm's 16 carries. He did have eight catches though.

Yeah, my bad. He had more SNAPS. Regardless, BJGE isn't getting it done. The Bengals are looking elsewhere, having tryouts and such... Peerman is a long long shot but if you have absolutely no options.. he may get some points this week.

Donnie Avery or Devry Henderson which trash do I use for a no 3 wr?

Avery is an every down player and has been targeted pretty heavily. So if your looking for 4-7 pts with upside, he's the guy.

Henderson will probably get zero... or 10+ depending on the BIG play.

Avery is an every down player and has been targeted pretty heavily. So if your looking for 4-7 pts with upside, he's the guy.

Henderson will probably get zero... or 10+ depending on the BIG play.

If Moore can't go, i think Henderson is the better play. Rumor is Graham might also be out of this game too.

I'm in a 14 team league and sadly all of the mentioned names are already on someone's roster. Really slim choices for sure.

Jonathan Grimes, RB NYJ

Both McKnight and Powell are gimpy, and the Jets are going to have to use someone as a change of pace to plodding Greene.

Grimes looked great in the Texans preseason, but was a numbers casualty.

Jonathan Grimes, RB NYJ

Both McKnight and Powell are gimpy, and the Jets are going to have to use someone as a change of pace to plodding Greene.

He's on my watch list, may have to pick him up. I've got 3 open bench spots at the moment due to injuries and we also play IDP's - so I'm having to pick up defensive guys for bye week fill-ins but still need some RB depth.

Grimes NYJ

Jonathan Grimes, RB NYJ

I'm watching the kid too. My only reservation is everyone seems to run well for Houston.

I think I'm still one of the few members of the Wali Lundy fanclub.