Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Arizona DST....

Been riding them the past few weeks but pretty poor outputs vs St. Louis and Buffalo.

Ponder has done a pretty good job of taking care of the ball and Minn is 3-0 at home.

I'm thinking of cutting bait and looking to the wire.

Hold or bail?

I'm holding for a few more weeks. I'm not going to hold it against the D/ST because the ARZ offense flat out SUCKS.

Fortunately, I also have the Vikings D/ST and will be starting them this weekend.

Cut them for the Giants D, which somebody had dropped last week before playing the Niners. The biggest thing against the Cardinals D is how bad their offense is. At least few times a game they will get put into horrible field position situations, not to mention the amount of time they spend on the field in general. I think they'll be decent moving forward, but with a solid D like the Giants on the waiver, I'm not looking back.

Cut them for the Giants D, which somebody had dropped last week before playing the Niners. The biggest thing against the Cardinals D is how bad their offense is. At least few times a game they will get put into horrible field position situations, not to mention the amount of time they spend on the field in general. I think they'll be decent moving forward, but with a solid D like the Giants on the waiver, I'm not looking back.

this is where i'm heading too

Not thrilled about SF, GB, and the bye coming up, but I don't think they should be dropped. Maybe benched for a bit, but they still have some very nice matchups and a good pass rush.