Sign in to follow this  
Youngin18

How am I 2-4 with the number 1 and 3 RB's?

Here is my lineup

QB- Luck/Rivers

RB- Doug Martin, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, Micheal Bush

WR- Decker, Amendola, Greg Jennings, Santana Moss, Brandon Gibson

TE- Whiten, Miller, Tamme

I am dropping my kicker for another kicker who is on bye and dropping tamme for a defense that is on bye

The only worthy receiver is Decker who has Manning which Decker IMO is a low end 1 reciver.. Jennings has sucked and is injured.. amendola was doing good but is out..Gibson did okay last game.

I think really its my quarterbacks. They lost it for me having score 5 pts and 7 points.. i was down by 14 points and if i got at least 19 points from one of them i could have won.

This league is a PPR league.. two main dominant teams have two top recievers just killing it in receptions and td's along with at least a good qb. One of them needs a rb though while the other has richardson.

I really want to trade Charles for one of those top recivers but my weakness would be weaker and id be compensating for wr which i would have way to many.

I then thought maybe i could get drew brees for charles? The guy who has him has magahee and cj spiller..

Or what about wes welker for charles or roddy white and mike wallace for chalres?

It doesn't matter how great your team looks on paper. I've learned the lesson this year it's mostly who you are playing against each week.

For instance, a buddy in my 10-teamer has the highest points in our league but has a 1-3-2 record. Every week he ends up facing the highest or second highest point scorer.

Anyways, your team is pretty weak outside of your running backs. Better flip Charles for a couple wideouts, your quarterbacks are serviceable. Just cross your fingers Rivers doesn't throw another 4 picks after having a promising stat line in the 1st half again.

Because this hobby is still reliant on luck.

Yes you can research, and craftily draft or trade your way into a blockbuster team, but in the end you are still reliant on luck to win.

It's still luck, and chances are you are in a very competitive league. If you took Doug Martin with one of your top 4 picks that probably set you back a bit, but it's tough.