Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Who are your Must Starts every week?

What players do you guys consider must starts every week? He's the list I have right now

Qb: Rodgers, Bree's, Brady, Ryan, Luck, and RGlll

RB: Foster, Rice, McCoy, Lynch, Richardson, Charles, Mathews, MJD, and Morris

Wr: Curz, Megatron, Green, Harvin, Julio, White, and Nelson

Te: Gronk, Hernandz, Graham, and Gonzales

ADP is proving he is still a must start stud.

Matthews? Not seeing that one at this point.

The RB list sucks. Adrian Peterson maybe? Frank Gore? CJ Spiller? McGahee? Ridley?

All those guys have more points than McCoy or T-Rich.

Sorry guys was typing from iPad and got tired of typing lol. That's why you guys are there to help. But I think for many McCoy and Mathews are must starts. The guys you just listed are great backs and should be on the must starts. What about wrs though?

Definitely would add ADP and Gore and remove Matthews. I agree with Richardson IF he's healthy.

Marshall belongs in there for WRs. Colston may also soon be part of that list too now that he's healthy.

I like Luck a lot (own him actually) but I'm not sure I'd put him at must start yet. Team is still not very good.

TEs are tough - there are a bunch of guys who are "must start" just because there are so few that are viable. Like V Davis hasn't been a stud but who outside of the top 12 are you going to sit or drop him for?

What players do you guys consider must starts every week? He's the list I have right now

Qb: Rodgers, Bree's, Brady, Ryan, Luck, and RGlll

RB: Foster, Rice, McCoy, Lynch, Richardson, Charles, Mathews, MJD, and Morris

Wr: Curz, Megatron, Green, Harvin, Julio, White, and Nelson

Te: Gronk, Hernandz, Graham, and Gonzales

Luck? A must start? But Peyton is not a must start?? And is Julio really a must start still? Isn't Julio more like DeSean, Wallace, and Torrey Smith these days? If Julio is a must start on name alone, then so is Fitz. Marshall is a must start and Welker still is in PPR.

Real must start list:

Qb: brees, rodgers, brady, rg3, ryan, eli

Rb: foster, rice, mccoy, peterson

Wr: aj green, cruz, megatron, roddy, marshall, harvin

Te: gronk, graham, gonzo

Rbs are real hard to do. I personally think that the only set and forget rb is foster, the texans seem to be determined to give him opportunities.

Luck? A must start? But Peyton is not a must start?? And is Julio really a must start still? Isn't Julio more like DeSean, Wallace, and Torrey Smith these days? If Julio is a must start on name alone, then so is Fitz. Marshall is a must start and Welker still is in PPR.

I agree with you actually. However, I know a lot of the people who have Julio would argue that he should start every game. Peyton and Eli should be up there as well. Take what I said with a grain of salt cause it was done on the iPad so I didn't quite get all the names on there

LOL

Sjax cause I have nothing else on my roster

Makes me ill that he splits time

In PPR formats Wes Welker, Reggie Wayne and Randall Cobb are all top 10 point scorers. Welker and Wayne are top 10 in non-PPR formats as well. and are must starts IMO. Cobb is emerging, though he is still top 15 in non-PPR. His competition at WR on the Packers mitigates his role as a must start somewhat. Although, i will add that i own him in 4 of the 5 teams i run or help run and he will be in my starting lineup in all 4 somehow someway for the forseeable future. Vincent Jackson is also a guy who is a top 3-ish guy right now. If you can afford to sit him, your WR must be otherworldly.

no love for peyton...gonna tear it up this againt N.O