Sign in to follow this  
icy_water

Which WR to start this week?

AJ Green is on a bye and I need a WR. I have Donnie Avery (@ Ten ranked 21st) but I see a lot of good options on the WW. I am considering these 6 options:

Kendall Wright vs IND (ranked 27th)

Kenny Britt vs IND (27th)

Greg Little vs SD (27th)

Santana Moss @ PIT (8th)

L Hankerson @ PIT (8th)

Jerome Simpson vs TB (30th)

Chris Givens @ NE (25th)

They all have favorable matchups. If it was just for this week, who would you grab? Or would you stick with Avery?

AJ Green is on a bye and I need a WR. I have Donnie Avery (@ Ten ranked 21st) but I see a lot of good options on the WW. I am considering these 6 options:

Kendall Wright vs IND (ranked 27th)

Kenny Britt vs IND (27th)

Greg Little vs SD (27th)

Santana Moss @ PIT (8th)

L Hankerson @ PIT (8th)

Jerome Simpson vs TB (30th)

Chris Givens @ NE (25th)

They all have favorable matchups. If it was just for this week, who would you grab? Or would you stick with Avery?

I have Givens in a 12 team league, I think Britt has the most upside.

I love Givens this week. Great matchup against NE and he has done something this year. Britt hasnt

I agree with this. That group is all good, but not great, wr's. So I would go with the best chance of a shootout. That would be Givens. But Britt or Avery could be a high scoring affair as both defenses are suspect, at best.

Good luck and thanks for mine!

Givens looks really good; he can fly behind the secondary and he's going up vs. NE. Hankerson is a nice sleeper too; but between Givens and Britt...I'd give the nod to Britt.

IF its just for the week, I like Givens, but over the long hall Britt has the best upside. With Locker back he might even take looks from Wright. And as much as I like Givens, he is ill. Whether its a day Flu or something worse remains to be seen and even so, one day of illness can slow you down a step or two, no matter how good a feel a few days later.

Thanks for seeing mine.

It boils down to your matchup. If you're comfortable with the rest of your team vs. your opponent, then I play it safe(ish) and go with Givens. The NE secondary is terrible and the Rams will throw it enough that he'll reliably get a fair number of balls thrown his way. If, on the other hand, you need a few people to exceed their projections to win, I go with Britt. It's a cross-you-fingers kind of move and not one I'd describe as high percentage, but Britt's ceiling is highest.