Sign in to follow this  
bodwest

Drop Titus Young or Felix Jones

Just found out Hernandez is a no go and need to add Keller for this week. Need to drop 1 of the following: Titus Young or Felix Jones. 10 Team 1/2 pt. PPR, with QB TDs 6 pts. Team is as follows: RGIII/Luck Cruz/Austin/Wallace/James Jones/Titus Young Lynch/Rashard Jennings/Felix Jones/Ray Rice/Mathews Aaron Hernandez Akers Chicago. I will gladly answer your question as well.

I'd drop young in a heart beat I drafted him and droppe him after 3 weeks that O is not good righ now he's not getting the looks he should and he has been dropping some of what he does get.

I would definitely drop Jones.

1. He is not a guaranteed workhorse even with Murray out. He got 15 carries last week vs 13 to Tanner.

2. 15 carries was enough for Jones to get banged up. He is going to play this weekend as well, but who knows when he breaks down.

3. Tanner is very talented and Murray might be back next week.

4. Even though Young hasnt been practicing at 100% this week, I would want to hang on to him and see how the whole Detroit situation plays out. Burleson out for the season could be exactly what Young needs....not saying I'm super optimistic, but at least there is a chance he could be productive.

5. You are STACKED at rb with Rice, Lynch, Mathews and Jennings all being better starters than Jones.

Thanks for seeing mine.

I'd drop Young. There's a good case to be made for dropping Jones instead--Jones is a known quantity (of mediocrity) and Young finds himself in a good spot suddenly in Detroit, so who knows what his upside might be. The problem with that theory is that, in practice, Young will never crack your WR starting lineup barring catastrophic injuries. Even if it's just a small window starting, Jones might give you a week or two of decent production.

agree with last post. You could definitely make the argument for dropping either one, but there's more likelihood you'd start jones, so drop Young.

ANd thanks for answering mine.

I'm dropping Felix in all formats. As a Cowboys fan he killed us yesterday with the fumble at the end. Grant it Romo and Dez didn't help earlier in the game with their turnovers