Sign in to follow this  
sdc90291

Trade Help please!

Being offered Andre Johnson & Jimmy Graham for Morris & Nicks. Now, I'm not a believer in AJ, but I've got the depth at both RB and WR, but desperately need a quality TE like Graham. Would you pull the trigger or counter with something else (or not do it at all)? I'm about to be 4-4 (after having started 0-4), 2 games out of first. What would you do?

My team:

QB - Stafford, Fitzgerald

RB - Morris, Ridley, CJ2K, Fred Jackson, R Jennings, A Green

WR - Wayne, D Bryant, Nicks, Flloyd, Givens

TE - Olson

His team:

QB - Romo

RB - Richardson, F Jones, Stewart, Richardson

WR - A Johnson, L Fitzgerald, Rice, James Jones, Ogletree, Meachem

TE - Graham, Daniels, Tamme

Thanks and leave a link if you've got one... much appreciated.

I would do that trade but I have a huge man-crush on Graham. He didn't look 100% last night but still put up stats and Brees kept looking for him. Assuming he continues to heal up that ankle he'd be a stud. Nicks and A Johnson are about the same at this point and you can afford to lose Nicks and Morris anyway with the depth you have.

$0.02

I would do the trade. Youre picking up a top TE and a good WR. It balances your team out more.

Being offered Andre Johnson & Jimmy Graham for Morris & Nicks. Now, I'm not a believer in AJ, but I've got the depth at both RB and WR, but desperately need a quality TE like Graham. Would you pull the trigger or counter with something else (or not do it at all)? I'm about to be 4-4 (after having started 0-4), 2 games out of first. What would you do?

My team:

QB - Stafford, Fitzgerald

RB - Morris, Ridley, CJ2K, Fred Jackson, R Jennings, A Green

WR - Wayne, D Bryant, Nicks, Flloyd, Givens

TE - Olson

His team:

QB - Romo

RB - Richardson, F Jones, Stewart, Richardson

WR - A Johnson, L Fitzgerald, Rice, James Jones, Ogletree, Meachem

TE - Graham, Daniels, Tamme

Thanks and leave a link if you've got one... much appreciated.

I think he needs the trade more than you do, but it certainly helps balance your team, as others have mentioned

Hmm! That's a tough one. But I think you're better off staying put IMO. Morris is basically your #1 right?

I don't trust CJ or Ridley. Fred Jax doesn't get the bulk like he used to. Is Brandon Myers available? That guy has been solid.

Hmm! That's a tough one. But I think you're better off staying put IMO. Morris is basically your #1 right?

I don't trust CJ or Ridley. Fred Jax doesn't get the bulk like he used to. Is Brandon Myers available? That guy has been solid.

From what I see its basically morris for graham, as both nicks and aj are inconsistent for different reasons. Houston rarely rely on aj to win game since they usually are ahead at the half and they run most of the time and nicks if healthy can actually post about the same numbers, but I still like aj a little bit more, since he will have more targets since thrown his way.

So morris has been awesome but like everyone says by getting graham you will improve vastly on the TE position basically getting you +7 or more every week with the trade, as you have depth in rb so basically the loss there will be minimal.

So I would do the trade.

Graham is a huge pick-up at TE, given that NO's offence is straight passing. While Daniels might have more points right now, Graham, I think is a better pick-up.

I might try to counter Ridley rather then Morris, but that is a Gamble, one that Morris does go into Shanahan's Doghouse or get injured, they have about the same value. What I like about Morris is his match-ups later in the season, while Ridley will be facing a RB stingy Maimi, Houston and San Francisco Defenses. Not that Morris will not have difficult match-ups down the stretch.

In the end though, Ridley and Morris have about the same value and Graham will definitely pick-up your TE position by at least 6 points a game.

I say go for it.

My link