Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Who is starting cassel on thursday?

With Tom Brady and other QBs on bye, i am forced to lean on cassel's sucky arm this thursday. San Diego just came off a game in which brandon weeden did NOTHING... this game (SDC vs KC) could end up being the battle of the two inepts...

although i spose he went 250yds and 2TDs last time against SDC... so maybe it won't be so bad?

With Tom Brady and other QBs on bye, i am forced to lean on cassel's sucky arm this thursday. San Diego just came off a game in which brandon weeden did NOTHING... this game (SDC vs KC) could end up being the battle of the two inepts...

although i spose he went 250yds and 2TDs last time against SDC... so maybe it won't be so bad?

:unsure:

kc has actually gotten worse over the last 3 or4 games so dont hope for much

i'm not, but the other options are the skelton/kolb sh1tshow... who knows what will happen there. Matt Moore is availalbe, but that doesn't look much better...

here's hoping for under 4 TOs by cassel

I'm in an outlandishly large league--18 teams--and have the #1 waiver claim. Once I use it, I drop back to #18 and will never again reach the top. However, because of the bye, I have no QB and am thinking of spending my pick on Cassel. The only alternative is to take an egg at the position, since no starter is available in the FA pool and someone will grab Cassel before he clears waiver. I expect to be depressed on FRI morning either way. I'll probably roll with Matt. "Root, hog, or die," as the old saying goes.

I'm in an outlandishly large league--18 teams--and have the #1 waiver claim. Once I use it, I drop back to #18 and will never again reach the top. However, because of the bye, I have no QB and am thinking of spending my pick on Cassel. The only alternative is to take an egg at the position, since no starter is available in the FA pool and someone will grab Cassel before he clears waiver. I expect to be depressed on FRI morning either way. I'll probably roll with Matt. "Root, hog, or die," as the old saying goes.

I guess you have to weigh in on how much he helps you.

if you are 4-4 and struggling to make a playoff spot, this may be a good time to use the waiver wire pick. especially if you think he will give you enough points to win.

if you are 6-2 and playing a tough team with no byes, and you figure you would probably lose anyways? I'd take the loss and save the pick.

if you have a 2-6 record or something similar, you need to give yourself a chance to win every game you can, so you need to take the chance.

either way, a little more info on your situation would probably help us to help you with good advice.

nice...