Sign in to follow this  
Nebraskan Assassin

Dwayne allen

Hernandez on bye for me. I am going with Allen. Like his athleticism from his Clemson days and I love his QB.

I have no choice but to start him. So I guess I would say HELL YEA!!! :unsure:

Hernandez on bye for me. I am going with Allen. Like his athleticism from his Clemson days and I love his QB.

I actually thought he was the best TE in the draft. Fleener seems like the better pass catcher, but on the whole I believe Allen is the more complete and better TE.

I think it was the hype train of Fleener getting drafted by Indy that made Allen an after thought, more than anything that Allen himself did.

I picked up Allen as well. Allen is actually a better athlete than Fleener but simply didn't have the rapport that Fleener did with Luck. Now in the short term and IMO definitely in the long term he's the better bet to get more involvement.

Allen or Cook? Does squeaky wheel get a ton of targets or should i roll with Allen with Fleener out?

I picked him up with gronk on bye. I think with fleener out this could be a huge game for him.. luck will be looking his way early and often and he has done alot with the little bit of targets he has got so far..

but

guys talking about dropping finley or Olsen though seems a little crazy IMO

I picked him up with gronk on bye. I think with fleener out this could be a huge game for him.. luck will be looking his way early and often and he has done alot with the little bit of targets he has got so far..

but

guys talking about dropping finley or Olsen though seems a little crazy IMO

Have you seen Finley play this season? He is averaging a whopping 3.8 points in standard scoring. Heck, even Allen is about 1 points less than him in overall scoring and has played in 1 less game. At some point, you need to cut bait on a guy like Finley.

Have you seen Finley play this season? He is averaging a whopping 3.8 points in standard scoring. Heck, even Allen is about 1 points less than him in overall scoring and has played in 1 less game. At some point, you need to cut bait on a guy like Finley.

The Ceiling is too high to be dropped IMO

Infact I own allen, fleener and finley in my Dynasty league.. Allen is still on my taxi squad and will be staying there for the year no matter what happens..

I think :ninja: