Sign in to follow this  
Cora Cora

Meachem and Royal Out Tonight

With Meachem and Royal out tonight, the Chargers will have to feature Danario Alexander and Seyi Ajirotutu as their 2nd and 3rd receivers. If I had to guess, one of them will score a TD.. whos likely to see more targets? Will Ronnie Brown be the biggest beneficiary from the lack of receiving depth?

Oh, I've always loved Alexander's talent in an unhealthy way but he hasn't been in SD long so it's probably going to be TUTU. I looked at every league I have to find a spot for Danario but I just can't see him carrying any value that can be counted on after Brown comes back even if he puts on a show tonight. Extremely talented and fits the mold of what they like to do in SD but you know the knee is going to pop up again at some point. I'm rooting for Mister Alexander for sure in any case.

I monitored tweets about Danario and Seyi.. Danario is getting a lot of love from fans and even a few "experts". His game is much more similar to Malcolm Floyd though so I'm wondering if Ajirotutu might be an X-factor.

Hmmm. I have Malcolm Floyd on my bench. Do I start him over CJ1K? I'm debating it. :unsure:

i started him in 2 leagues, no brainer.

I monitored tweets about Danario and Seyi.. Danario is getting a lot of love from fans and even a few "experts". His game is much more similar to Malcolm Floyd though so I'm wondering if Ajirotutu might be an X-factor.

Danario was amazing in STL, he just couldn't stay on the field with those knees.