Sign in to follow this  
vash1012

Commissioners.. how are you handling the yahoo thing?

Are you guys offering to do anything for people who claim to have been unable to set their line up due to yahoo's site being down? I hope no ones going to raise a stink about it. It may have affected the outcome of one game between 2 people who are doubtful to get to the playoffs anyway. I think I will make a rule about this for the future that if there is a website issue or a personal internet malfunction which prohibits you from making line up decisions then you have to text/email the commissioner with line up changes before kick off.

Are you guys offering to do anything for people who claim to have been unable to set their line up due to yahoo's site being down? I hope no ones going to raise a stink about it. It may have affected the outcome of one game between 2 people who are doubtful to get to the playoffs anyway. I think I will make a rule about this for the future that if there is a website issue or a personal internet malfunction which prohibits you from making line up decisions then you have to text/email the commissioner with line up changes before kick off.

That only seems like common sense. If I, for whatever reason, cannot physically set my lineup, I always call/text my opponent and Commish any changes. We've never needed a formal rule on the subject.

That only seems like common sense. If I, for whatever reason, cannot physically set my lineup, I always call/text my opponent and Commish any changes. We've never needed a formal rule on the subject.

our commish emailed everyone 30 minutes before the first game played saying he would accept roster changes by email or telephone call.

I suggested to our commish that he go with optimal lineups for each team (this was prior to the first game on Sunday) with Thursday excluded. A quick look at results today, suggests that not a single outcome would have been different (lucky, yes). If that holds true, I hope he simply leaves the results as they are. The real mess will be waivers and who would have placed a claim on whom. Definitely will be some crap around that. 9 teams vying for 6 playoff spots with 5 of the 9 sitting 5-5.

Thankfully noone contacted me or complained about not being able to set their lineups on Sunday morning. Since I was going deer hunting that morning, I set all my lineups & added my bye week/injury replacements at 5:00 am. Luckily I did this or I would've not gotten TB Defense subbed in for GB's & replaced D. Keller for possible O. Daniels injury situation.

Like everyone else, if owners were having problems, they know to email/text/call me with lineup changes in the event of these scenarios prior to games kickoff.