Sign in to follow this  
big dog

Murray's Injury Getting Old

"And just to provide some context, this is the first time I've actually believed Murray has a shot at playing," added FOX's Matt Mosley. Murray called Wednesday a "good first day" and nodded in the affirmative when reporters asked if he was confident about playing this week. He's practicing again on Thursday and appears to be in line to regain his starting job from Felix Jones." Per Rotoworld

a good sign. Who knows what kind of football shape he's in though.

im surprised his knees still move. seriously i didnt expect him to stay healthy for the duration of this foot injury and i didnt expect the foot injury to take so long. i hope this isnt a rush him back scenario because felix blows but idk. i really need one of them to play. preferably only one and preferably demarco. cmon new barry sanders.

In the Cowboys last 2 home games, against Cleveland and Washington, Dallas has been outscored 41-3 in the first halves. In losing to Washington they dropped to 5-6, all but certainly elminating them from any shot at the postseason. Playing him now, when it doesn't really matter, doesn't seem to fit a rushing back scenario.

thats a good point bro. who gets more looks than come sunday? who will be most productive? are both of them better options than shonn greene?

thats a good point bro. who gets more looks than come sunday? who will be most productive? are both of them better options than shonn greene?

Omg, S. Greene is my only other option too. Fortunately for us the news is only getting better for Murray playing. Micky Spagnola (another beat writer at valley ranch) said Murray looked fine in practice y-day. They were running thru game plans in helmets and shoulder pads - Spagnola said he saw no reason for Murray to not go and be okay Sunday. Even when healthy Felix sucks, so I look for him to get the short end of looks, assuming he plays at all. I'm going with Demarco and feel really good about it.

Omg, S. Greene is my only other option too. Fortunately for us the news is only getting better for Murray playing. Micky Spagnola (another beat writer at valley ranch) said Murray looked fine in practice y-day. They were running thru game plans in helmets and shoulder pads - Spagnola said he saw no reason for Murray to not go and be okay Sunday. Even when healthy Felix sucks, so I look for him to get the short end of looks, assuming he plays at all. I'm going with Demarco and feel really good about it.

I made the decision yesterday to gamble on Murray of Jacquizz, who played last night. It won't take much for Murray to outplay Jackqizz, but he does need to be on the field.

This is the best news I've had all season. Final week in our regular season, playing for better playoff seeding, my opponent has both Felix & Demarco! Now he has to choose between them, play them both or bench them both. It works well for me, unless he somehow lucks out and picks the right one!

This is the best news I've had all season. Final week in our regular season, playing for better playoff seeding, my opponent has both Felix & Demarco! Now he has to choose between them, play them both or bench them both. It works well for me, unless he somehow lucks out and picks the right one!

Felix is more injured than Murray at this point....his choice is as easy as any who has both...Murray starts for cowboys he starts for me....felix is only in equation as a safety net for late game scratch