Sign in to follow this  
loqutis

Start Sit: Buffalo vs Miami

Bills vs Miami

Start

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Fitzpatrick has thrown for multiple TDs in six of nine games this season.

Ryan Tannehill - Buffalo's defense has given up the second-most fantasy points to quarterbacks

Brian Hartline - eight catches the past two weeks

CJ Spiller - No Fred Jackson so he'll get all of the carries

Scott Chandler

Reggie Bush - Buffalo Bills are giving up the most fantasy points to running backs this year.

SIT

Daniel Thomas

Davone Bess

Anthony Fasano

Fred Jackson

Stevie Johnson - Since Week 4, he has found the end zone only once

Why sit Thomas? If bush is a start Thomas has to be a start.

With CJ and Bradshaw on a bye - - Hello Davone Bess in my lineup (ppr). Please Please Please have a decent game.

Not sure I am so confident in Fitzpatrick on the road on short rest, these thursday night games haven't been so generous to the road teams other than Martin's breakout. I am still starting him in 2 leagues due to a QB worries with Vick, Rothelesberger, Flacco, Eli so yes the poopoo platter of QB's. :thumbsdown:

Miami defense is probably a sneaky good play this week.

Not sure I am so confident in Fitzpatrick on the road on short rest, these thursday night games haven't been so generous to the road teams other than Martin's breakout. I am still starting him in 2 leagues due to a QB worries with Vick, Rothelesberger, Flacco, Eli so yes the poopoo platter of QB's. :thumbsdown:

Miami defense is probably a sneaky good play this week.

It's a home game for Buffalo. I actually dropped Miami's defense and picked up Washington b/c they will be starting a rookie qb for Philly this wknd.

I'm wrestling with Donald Jones over Danario Alexander and Cecil Shorts. I'm fairly certain Shorts will draw a lot of Joseph (since he is a shadow CB) and I can't be certain if Denver will play sides with Champ Bailey (as they usually do) or use him exclusively on Floyd. Jones has been seeing the same targets - and putting up the same kind of production - as Stevie and figures to see converted S Jimmy Wilson in coverage out of the slot.

It's a home game for Buffalo. I actually dropped Miami's defense and picked up Washington b/c they will be starting a rookie qb for Philly this wknd.

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bills vs Miami

Start

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Fitzpatrick has thrown for multiple TDs in six of nine games this season.

Ryan Tannehill - Buffalo's defense has given up the second-most fantasy points to quarterbacks

Brian Hartline - eight catches the past two weeks

CJ Spiller - No Fred Jackson so he'll get all of the carries

Scott Chandler

Reggie Bush - Buffalo Bills are giving up the most fantasy points to running backs this year.

SIT

Daniel Thomas

Davone Bess

Anthony Fasano

Fred Jackson

Stevie Johnson - Since Week 4, he has found the end zone only once

This pretty much could not have been more wrong...

Sit F Jax? Yeah, sit Thurman Thomas and Mark Duper too, because they were also inactive for this game. Good Call.

This pretty much could not have been more wrong...

Sit F Jax? Yeah, sit Thurman Thomas and Mark Duper too, because they were also inactive for this game. Good Call.

You're right. I had zero facts to back up my predictions. I'm an idiot. Please feel free to post all of your predictions.

You're right. I had zero facts to back up my predictions. I'm an idiot. Please feel free to post all of your predictions.

I agree with you in that you should always SIT inactive players.